Chapter 32: home, sweet home!

Rydel's POV:

Honestly, I didn't know what to say.

"Beth! You aren't an idiot. Don't think of it that way." I said, trying my best to comfort her.

"I feel so terrible, Rydel. I've been so rude to him. And-"

"And he has been rude back. Don't forget that."

"Oh, that is true..." Beth answered.

"So, you guys are even. You're not an idiot." I said again.

She sighed. 

"I guess I'll talk to him in a week. Talk to you later, Rydel. Bye." She replied, and hung up before I got the chance to say anything else.

I can't believe Ross never told me what he was keeping from Beth. If I would've known that the 'secret' was that he loved her, I could've helped him! I could've helped them be less angry at each other.

Urgh, I should talk to Ross.

Wait... Would Beth want me to talk to him? Oh well, I will anyway.

"Hey, Riker. Where's Ross?" I asked.

"Oh, he's in the back."

I thanked him and went to find Ross.

I found him in the back of the tour bus, on his phone. Probably on Instagram or Twitter.

"Hey, can we talk about something?" I asked him.

He looked up from his phone.

"Uh, sure. What do you want to talk about?" Ross replied.

"Well, about Beth."

He suddenly looked nervous & confused.

"Umm... Okay." He said.

"I was actually just talking to her... And I was thinking about when you guys were arguing... You know that a 'secret' from her? How come you didn't tell me that your 'secret' is that you love her?" I said while looking at him.

He looked at me confused. 

"How'd you know..." He said, almost whispering.

"First of all, I always knew you loved her. You told me! Second of all, bethany & I were talking on the phone and she realized that." 

"Wait... Beth knows I like her?!"

"I may have told her a while ago..." I said, feeling a bit bad.

Then, it became silent. I could tell he wasn't too happy, but he'll be fine.

"So? How come you didn't tell me that was the secret?"

"I don't know... I guess I didn't tell you because I didn't know what you were going to do about it..." He confessed.

"Oh... Well, now that I know, you should probably tell Beth as soon as possible." I replied.

"Yeah, I'm thinking about telling her when we get back."

"That's probably a good idea." I said, then left.

Bethany's POV:

I was still pacing around my room.

Ross' 'secret'...

Loving me?

I want to talk to him in person so badly. But I have to wait another week... This is going to be a slow week.

ONE WEEK LATER...

Surprisingly, the week went by super fast. R5 is finally coming back today! I can't wait to see Rydel! And Ross! And Riker, Rocky and Ratliff! Oh, and Stormie & Mark! I can't wait to see everyone!