Chapter 37: Things Aren't Going As Planned.

Bethany's POV:

Ross is coming over in 15 minutes to finally tell me what he's been trying to say.

I honestly feel so terrible for interrupting him so much. And the suspense has been killing me. What could he possibly have to say? He says it's super important.

In some way, I am nervous. What if I don't know how to react to what he says? Let's hope that doesn't happen...

I look at the clock, and it's been five minutes. Time is going so slowly...

I sat on the couch, waiting. The doorbell suddenly rang. I looked at the clock once again.

"Ross is suppose to come in 10 minutes?" I thought to myself, walking to the door. "He's obviously early."

I answered the door and gasped.

Brea.

What is she doing here? I mean, not trying to be rude, but I hoped it was just going to be Ross & I...

Let's just see what happens.

"Hi Bethany!" She said.

"Oh... Um, hey!" I replied, "what are you doing here?"

I fake smiled.

"I was driving by your neighbour hood and decided to say hi!"

"Oh, so you're leaving?" I asked, regretting it after I said it.

I can't believe I said that. How can I be so rude to one of my best friends? I love Brea. Why do I feel so angry that she's here?

"If you want me to..." She said, sadly.

"I didn't mean it that way! I- uh, meant..." I hesitated. I had no idea what to say. "You know what, come on in."

"Okay, thanks!" She replied, stepping in.

Well, this definitely means Ross & I aren't going to be alone...

"What's up? What're you doing tonight?" Brea questioned, sitting on the couch.

"Ross is actually coming over in about five minutes," I answered.

She smiled really widely. Really widely. She looked extremely excited that Ross was coming. Why? She barely even knows him.

We sat and talked until the doorbell rang. Now, this time I know it's Ross.

Hoping that it is him, I answer the door and Ross is standing there.

"Hey!" He said.

"Oh, hi! Come on in."

He steps into the house and I close the door behind him.

Ross' POV:

I enter her house, and I feel extremely nervous. I have to tell her that I love her... Man, this better go good.

"Oh, by the way, Brea's here!" She told me as we enter the living room.

Brea? BREA?!

Now I can't tell Beth that I like her!

Well, this is so going as planned...

"Hey, Ross! How are you?" Brea asked, smiling really widely.

"I'm great!" I lied. "How about you?"

I was so prepared to tell Beth about my feelings. But now I'm gonna have to wait even longer... How many times am I going to be Interrupted?

I sat next to Brea as we all chatted for a little while.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Beth asked.

"How about we order something to eat? It's 6:00pm and I'm getting hungry." Brea suggested, laughing.

"That sounds like a good idea. How about pizza?" Beth asked.

Brea & I nodded.

And with that, she disappeared in the kitchen to order our food.

Brea's POV:

Bethany left to go order our pizza. Leaving Ross & I alone...

I need to get to know him. You know, to make sure I really love him.

Before I could say anything, Ross said;

"I don't really think we've spoken that much. So, let's get to know each other more. What do you like to do in your free time?"

"Well, Im really into photography. How about you?" I replied.

"Me too! I love taking photos." He smiled. He has a perfect smile. "What do you usually use to take pictures with?"

"Normally, I use my camera. But, sometimes I use my phone if my camera isn't with me." I look at my phone, and then I smile at him, hoping he wants to see some of my photos.

"Oh, can I see some?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course!" I replied, going onto my phone and on my camera roll.

I showed him some of my best pictures, and he loved all of them.

"Wow, you're such a great photographer!" He complimented, smiling at me.

I looked into his eyes for a split second, but immediately turned away.

I think it's for sure.

I love Ross.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oh my gosh sorry for such a short chapter!
I'll try and update another chapter soon.
Hope you guys liked!
Don't forget to...
VOTE &
COMMENT!
love you!
-alexa xx