Chapter 17: goodbye.

Bethany's POV:

The day R5 leaves on tour...

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I look around, stop my alarm clock and check my phone. Oh no... I just remembered R5 leaves on tour today!

Then I remembered Brad's here in LA too, so at least I won't be alone... But maybe Brad isn't the best person I'd want to hang out with for Why? Well, before I left England, we said he liked me, ever since we met. I didn't really have time to tell him I didn't feel the same but what if he's not over me? I like Ross! I don't wanna hurt his feelings... Especially since he's been waiting this long...

Maybe he's over me, maybe I have nothing to worry about. Maybe he actually forgot that he liked me and when I remind him he'll just laugh. I really hope that's what happens...

Im pretty sure Ross would be upset if he found out Brad liked me.

Knowing that me and Ross like each other, we haven't even confessed it face-to-face.

I look at my clock and its 9:30am. I should probably get out of bed...

After I eat breakfast, I decided to call Ross.

"Hello?" Ross said.

"Hey! It's Beth. I just wanted to ask what time are you leaving for tour?" I asked.

"Oh hi, and I'm not sure, I'll ask." He replied than put me on hold.

"Around 2:00pm."

"Oh okay! You guys busy before that?" I said.

"I don't think so." He answered.

"Maybe we can just hang out a bit before you leave for tour?"

"Sounds good. I'll call you back soon, okay? My dad needs me haha." He told me.

"Kk! Talk to you soon." I said then hung up my phone.

I sit down on my couch and go on my phone while waiting for Ross to call back.

"Sweetie? You ready? Please don't tell me that's what your going to wear!" My mom said, in a rush.

"Ready for what?" I asked, confused.

"Your aunts wedding! Come on! Go change." My mom answered.

WAIT WHAT?! That's today? I totally forgot! The wedding is going to last a long time so I won't even be able to see the Lynchs and Ratliff before they leave! No, I have to see them!

"Mom! Today is when the Lynchs-"

"And Ratliff leave on tour. Yes honey, I know! You're not gonna be able to say good bye. This is more important." She cuts me off, looking a little sad for me.

"Mom please! I just need 10 minutes! Can't we stop at their house on the way there?" I begged.

My mom hesitates.

"Fine. We can stop at their house on the way to the church. I'm only giving you 15 minutes though! I don't wanna be late. Now please go change." She said, letting out a sigh.

"Yay! Thanks mom!" I replied, running up the stairs to go change.

I stand there looking at my closet and see nothing I can wear.

That's when I remembered the dress I bought yesterday at the mall! I run to the plastic bag and pull out a dress. I quickly put it on and find a pair of heels to go with it. I have no time to do my hair, but I think it looks fine.

I run down the stairs and say:

"How's this?"

"It's beautiful. Now let's go!" My mom answered.

We get into the car and start driving. I should probably tell them I'm coming over- wait. I left my phone at home.

We finally arrive at their house and I run to ring the door bell. My mom stays in the car and waits.

"Hi. Oh! Beth?! What are you doing here? Why are you so dressed up?" Ross asked, opening the door.

"I remembered I have to go to my aunts wedding and won't be there when you guys leave. So I came to say good bye!" I said, barely smiling.

Ross gestures me to come in so I do.

Rydel comes running towards me and we both hug.

"I'll miss you so much Delly!" I said, pulling out of our hug.

"I'll miss you too, Bethers." She said back, smiling.

Riker, Rocky and Ratliff are sitting in the couch. I walk up to them and we all hug.

"Good luck you guys! Have fun. I'll miss you all." I said.

"We'll miss you too." Ratliff replied.

I turn to Ross and smile. I walk towards him and hug him. He immediately hugs back.

"I'll miss you so much, Ross." I said, still hugging him.

"I promise I'll call as much as I can." He answered.

I hug him for much longer then everyone else.

I'm pretty sure he realized that everyone was looking at us. He pulled away and so did I.

I turn to face everyone else and say:

"I hope you guys have fun! Touring sounds really fun haha. I'll miss you guys so much. Update me whenever you can!"

I walk towards the door and Ross follows me.

"Good luck." I said to him, smiling.

We hug one last time. Then I leave.

Man, I don't want them to leave...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yay new chapter!
I actually really love this one❤️
Thanks for reading!
Xox, Alexa.