Chapter 33: Emotions.

Brea's POV:

Why was I feeling like this about Ross?

The guy I JUST met.

The guy who my friend, Bethany, is in love with. And he loves her back, according to Beth.

Maybe I'm just getting sick.

I'm sure this feeling will be gone by tomorrow...

2 hours later...

"Well, it's getting late. I should get going." I said to everyone.

"Yeah, I'm getting tired." Bethany added to what I said.

"It was really awesome to see you guys! I'm so happy you're back." Bethany continued, hugging Rydel.

"Yup! It was so nice meeting you, Brea." Rydel said, and everyone nodded.

I thanked Beth for inviting me over, and left their house.

As I'm driving home, I can't stop thinking about Ross.

Why was I thinking about him so much?

When I got home, I decided to go straight to bed.

I could barely sleep. I had too much on my mind. What is this feeling? Why am I feeling like this? Am I sick?

Am I... in love?

As soon as that popped into my head, I immediately changed thoughts.

I tried to think of something else... But it didn't work.

So, I fell asleep with Ross on my mind.

The next morning... 

I woke up the next morning, feeling a bit more relaxed.

Let's hope I can get over my small feelings for Ross...

Bethany's POV:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The sound of my alarm woke me up.

It was 9:00am, but I wasn't tired. I quickly got out of bed and got changed.

A simple baby blue crop top with some high-wasted light jeans and tan boots is my look for the day. Oh, and of course, some light make up.

I really wanted to hang out with everyone today. But I wanted to go somewhere...

L.A. is huge. There has to be somewhere we could go!

The beach, the park, restaurants...

I thought for a little bit than finally got an idea.

I can take them were Brad took me on our date! You know, with the beautiful view of the whole city.

That reminds me. I should really talk to Brad soon! We need to get together.

I would invite Brad to hang out with us, but I don't want him to feel left out.

Anyway, I need to ask if they are busy.

I decided to call Rydel.

On the phone...

"Hey! What's up?" Rydel shouted.

"Hi! And nothing much, you? I'm just calling to know if you guys are busy today." I replied.

"Nothing. And, well, Riker & Rocky are going to help my parents clean out the tour bus, so, unfortunately, they can't come. I'm also not sure about Ratliff. I don't think he is busy... Anyways, Ross and I are available. And I can call Ratliff after." She told me.