Chapter 12: lets go for a walk!

Ross' POV:

Okay, I'm super confused right now.

I'm also mad because I can't believe Rydel told Bethany that I like her! I mean, I literally told her right before we left, NOT to tell Bethany! Cause if anyone is going to tell her, it should've been me...

But I'm also super happy, cause what I saw from the text, seems like Bethany likes me back! But I just didn't really want her to find out right away...

That's when Bethany came back and Rydel asked:

"Who was it?"

"Just some number I don't know... It's not important." She replied than sat on the couch.

We watched tv for about 30 minutes and decided we should probably get some fresh air. Rydel thought it would be a good idea to just take a walk around the park.

As we left the house, Rydel said:

"It's such a beautiful day, don't you guys think?"

"Yeah... So, what are you guys doing tomorrow?" Bethany asked.

"Nothing really important, I think. We have a band rehearsal in the afternoon, but then we're off for the whole day." I answered.

"Awesome! Do you guys think I would be able to watch your band rehearsal? I'd love to hear you guys play!" Bethany said, smiling.

"Yeah, of course you can! I'm sure Rocky, Riker and Ratliff wouldn't mind either!" Rydel replied.

"I'm sure you guys will sound great!" Bethany told us, smiling.

"Thanks! That's so nice of you." I said to her, smiling back.

I'm sort glad that things aren't super awkward between me and Bethany right now! I can actually talk to her without feeling nervous! I guess it's because I know that she likes me and that she knows, it feels like a weight just lifted off my shoulders. Hopefully, before we go on tour in 2 weeks, I'll be able to talk to Bethany.

•••••••••••••••••
Oh my gosh so sorry for such a short chapter😭
Hope you guys like!
-Alexa💞