Chapter 6

*Harry's POV*

"Let's have a party tonight!" Zayn screamed.

I smilied and nodded.

"We should! Ill text Maddy and tell her to invite some friends." I said.

I pulled out my phone and typed my message.

Me: Maddy! We are having a party tonight! Invite some friends?

Maddy: Okay! Um.. Your house is a mess.

Me: Clean it for us love? (:

Maddy: Er, Your lucky I like you...

Me: Thanks babes! x

Maddy: Uh-huh.. Babes?

Me: Your new nickname! Only I can call you that though. ;)

Maddy: Zayn does? :)

Me: Dont ruin my moment.

I laughed and put my phone back in my pocket. We finished up reording and headed home.

*Maddy's POV*

Babes? Haha. I looked around the house and decided to tackle the kitchen first. I did the dishes and cleaned off the counters.

"We are home!" Louis yelled.

"Oh yay! I so wasnt looking forward to it!" I yelled back sarcastically.

"Love you too babes.." Zayn said.

"Hey! SHE'S MINE!" Harry screamed.

He ran over to me and kissed me. I smiled as he put his arm around my shoulder.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Let the party begin!" Nial sang.

-

"Im gonna go to the Lou. Be back in a minute."  I told Harry.

He nodded and I walked away. When i got into the room, I looked at my reflection. Tweaking it alittle bit i decided it was good enough. Opening the door I started back out towards the party.

"Maddy..." Niall started.

Harry was kissing some girl in front of me. They broke apart and he looked angry. The girl looked back at me and smilied before kissing Harry again. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Maddy.. Im s-" Harry started.

"Save it." I replied.

I turned around and ran up to my room. Locking the door behind me.

*Niall's POV*

"Im gonna go talk to her." Sarah said.

"Im coming with you." i replied.

I shot Harry a look and we ran upstairs after Maddy.

*Harry's POV*

Niall shot me a look and ran upstairs after her. I looked at Caroline.

"What was that for? We broke up! I dont like you anymore!" I yelled.

Now we had everyone at the partys attention. Caroline looked at me, starting to cry.

"You.. You kissed me first." she said.

Angry. I was sooo angry.

"I did not! I dont like you! Why would i kiss you if i dont like you! I like Maddy! The girl who you just chased upstairs and who will probably never forgive me! For something thats YOUR fault.." I said.

Tears started gathering in my eyes. Maddy will never forgive me for this.

"I really like this girl, and you may have just ruined my chances.. Maddy is my world. She is my everything. I cant believe you.." i continued. "Im falling in love with a girl, who probably hates me now.. Thanks." i said. "Thanks alot Caroline."

I walked off. Leaving her standing there. I didnt care. All i wanted was Maddy.

*Maddy's POV*

I locked the door behind me and flung myself on my bed. The note from this morning still laying on Harry's pillow. I started crying. Sobbing. I heard a knock at the door and quickly sobbered up.

"Maddy..Its Sarah and Niall. Let us in.. Please Maddy.." she said.

I could hear she had been crying. It was in her voice. Shes my best friend. I can tell whats wrong just by listening to her voice.

"No..I want *sniff* to be alone.." I said.

I knew she could tell i was crying because just then she did. I could hear her through the door.

"Shhhhh... Its gonna be okay.." Niall said.

"No its not! Its all Harry's fault.." she said.

"Caroline.. Its all Caroline's fault." Harry said.

"Go away Harry!" I screamed.

"Maddy please.. Please. Im so sorry.. Forgive me.. Please.." he said.

"No." I replied.