Chapter 15- A hundred times yes

*Maddy's POV*

When we arrived back at the flat the boys were running around inside. The house was a mess. Sarah was picking up the livingroom. She looked exhausted.

"Maddy! Your home! Finally! I missed you." she said.

She dropped the pile of clothes she was holding and ran over to me.

"I missed you too." i breathed as I gave her a hug.

"Sarah! Wheres my left shoe!?" Niall screamed. "Hey! Its Maddy!"

Zayn came out of the kitchen with food stuffed in his mouth.

"Maddy?" he said.

"Hi Zayn. Why is everyone running around?" I asked.

"Concert!" Liam screamed as he ran past me, and up the stairs.

"Ohhh." I said.

"Where's my blazer Sarah?" Louis asked joining the rest of them in running around frantically.

"Okay.. Who hid my pants?" Harry asked walking over to the chair.

"Sarah!!" Liam screamed.

"Ugh.. Niall, Your shoe is in the closet. Louis, Blazer's on your bed. Harry, They are folded and put away in your drawer. Liam, What?" she said.

"Whoa." I said.

She chuckled.

"Yeah.. This is what happens when you leave for a few days." she replied.

I laughed and went up to my room to get ready for the concert.

-

"Thats what makes you beautiful." Harry sang.

They were amazing. Their fans were going insane. It was something to see.

"For this next song, I would like to invite someone on stage." Harry said.

The crowd went silent. Everyone was waiting for him to continue.

"Maddy, Come out here." Louis said.

"Did he just.." i started.

"Yep.. He did." Sarah replied.

Harry came backstage and grabbed my hand.

"Come on." he said.

I followed him on stage.

*Harry's POV*

I really hope this goes as planned. I grabbed the stool from Josh and placed in in the middle of the stage. I motioned for Maddy to sit down. She smiled and sat down.

"This is for you Maddy." I said.

The music started.

"Girl I see it in your eyes your dissapointed, Cause im the foolish one that you annointed with your heart. I tore it apart." Liam started.

I took a deep breath. Maddy looked confused. I laughed and started.

"Can we fall... One more time. Stop the tape... And rewind..." I sang. "Oh and If you walk away i know i'll fade. Cause there is nobody else. Its gotta be you."

We finished the song and Maddy had tears in her eyes. She was smiling as I walked up to her.

"Maddy?" I asked.

"Yes Harry." She said wiping her eyes.

"Maddy Collins, Will you please be my girlfriend?" I asked.

The crowd cheered.

She nodded and I picked her up.

"Good." I breathed.

Just then I crashed my lips to hers. On stage in front of everyone. The boys were clapping. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she put hers around my neck.

I smiled as we broke apart. She returned it and looked over at Sarah who was crying. Happy tears, because she was clapping.

"I love you Maddy." I said.

"I love you too Harry." she replied.

Then I crashed my lips back to hers.