Chapter 33

*Sarah's POV*

It was dark. I couldnt see anything. A door slammed behind me and I turned around.

"Hello?" I asked.

I could hear footsteps. 

"Chill Sarah. Its me, Maddy. Where are the boys? They were in the kitchen.. Now they are gone." she said.

"Um.. I dont know. Niall is in the basement though. I cant see anything or hear him.. So I dont exactly know if he is okay." I replied.

Another door closed upstairs.

"Guys?!" Arielle screamed.

I took a deep breath.

"We are down here.. Are the boys up there with you?" Maddy asked.

She chuckled.

"They could be. I dont know, I cant see anything." she replied.

I started to feel around for something to give us light. Anything. 

"Okay. Well carefully try and come downstairs. Im trying to find something to give us light." I told her.

Something crashed downstairs. I turned around and I could tell Maddy did to because she now held onto my arm. 

"Please tell me that was you.." she whispered. 

"Im standing right next to you. That was downstairs. It wasnt me." I replied.

Arielle screamed.

"What?! Arielle are you okay?!" Maddy asked.

She laughed.

"Yeah im fine. I just slipped." she yelled.

Someone grabbed me from behind and dragged me away from Maddy. I kicked and screamed.

"Sarah.. Sarah where did you go? SARAH!" She screamed.

I stopped moving. 

"Babe, Chill. Its me.. Calm down." he said.

I got out of his grasp and turned to face him. At least I think im facing him.

"Niall! You scared me!" I screamed.

He laughed and grabbed me.

"Im sorry, im sorry. Now lets find a candle and figure out where we are." he said.

"Okay.." I said.

He let go of me and we searched for a candle.

*Arielle's POV*

I was slowly trying to find the stairs. I didnt want to fall. That would be bad. I heard breathing behind me. I was about to scream when they talked.

"Dont scream. Its just Louis. Please dont scream." he said.

"Lou, Why are we whispering?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"We are trying to scare Sarah. Is it working?" he asked.

I hit him. 

"Ow." he cried.

"Yes its working. What do you think? Shes down there alone in the dark trapped in a house. Of course shes scared Louis!" I yell-whispered. 

"Sorry. Now are you gonna help us or do we have to scare you first?" he asked.

I could tell he was smiling. The Prankster is already having his fun. This was going to be a GREAT week. 

"Yeah I guess." I replied.

He grabbed my hand and led me to a room