Chapter 23

*Arielle's POV*

"Hahaha. Yes!" I said.

Maddy and I started off rough, but we were starting to become.. Friends.

"No way! I cant believe you actually did that!" she said.

Harry walked in with two glasses.

"Whats so funny? We can hear you all the way in the kitchen.." he said giving her one glass, and the other to me.

"Thank you." I said.

He nodded.

"You mean the kitchen thats 5 feet away where you can hear if we are whispering?" Maddy asked.

"Haha!" I laughed.

He smiled and leaned down, pressing his lips to hers. They were so cute together.

I found myself in an awkward position so I got up and left. I went to the kitchen where the other boys and a girl were. I figured I should introduce myself. They were all talking when I walked in.

"No! No! Niall, No! No no no! Nialler!" she screamed.

She giggled and ran towards me. I moved out of the way and she ran out into the livingroom. The blonde boy followed her.

"Sarah and Niall." one of them said.

"Huh?" I asked.

I switched my gaze back to the rest of the boys. Who were all staring at me now.

"The boy, was Niall. The girl, Sarah." he said "And im Liam."

"Ohh." I said.

They all laughed.

"Im Louis love. Do you like carrots?" he asked.

I laughed.

"Hi Louis. Im Arielle, and yes. I love carrots." I said.

He jumped up and leaped at me. This time I wasnt so quick to move.

"I like her. She can stay." he said giving me a hug.

"Thank you?" I asked.

He let go of me and walked through the door to the livingroom.

I laughed again turning my gaze to the one boy I didnt know the name of.

"And you are..?" I asked him.

I sat on the chair next to him.

"Zayn Malik." he said.

"More like Vain Malik." Liam said laughing.

He looked at him.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." Zayn spat.

I giggled.

"Actually, It was." I piped out.

He shot his gaze to mine. Liam started laughing really hard.

"I like her too! She can stay." he said. "Have fun you two. Im leaving. Im tired. Nap time!" he said rushing out the door.

The only people left in the kitchen was Zayn and I. I looked at him and we sat in silence.

"So, Arielle." he began.

"Yeah Vain Zayn?" I asked.

He gave me the you-better-shut-up-before-i-come-up-with-an-evil-plan-to-get-you-back  look. I looked down at my lap, smiling. I giggled a few times before he spoke.

"Are you staying here.. Or leaving?" he asked.

"Im not sure." I said. "Depends on if Maddy wants me here and if its cool with you guys."

He shrugged.

"Louis and Liam like you. If daddy likes you, Odds are you can stay." he replied.

"Daddy?" I asked.

He laughed.

"Liam. He is daddy. He takes care of us, makes sure we dont do anything stupid." he said.

"Ahhh." I replied.

He nodded and stood up. He opened up a cabinet and pulled out a box.

"Hungry? Ill make you some food if you are." he said.

I was about to reply when Niall burst through the door.

"I heard food." he said.

Zayn chuckled.

"Yet, you never hear me when I say its time to go." he said.

Niall made a face at him and he walked over to the fridge. He pulled out a white take-out box.

"Im eating this." he said already digging into it.

I laughed. He was shoving fork-fulls after fork-fulls into his mouth. Yes, fork-fulls. They dont have spoons in this house. Werid..

"Wow. Slow down before you swallow the whole house." I said.

He stopped eating and looked at me with puppydog eyes.

"But..But im hungry.." he whined.

I leaned over and wiped off some sauce from his chin.

"It was bugging me." I said.

He just looked at me. So I did the same. Our eyes locked for about 5 minutes. Until someone interrupted.

"Niall! Where did you put my-" Sarah said walking in. "Really? More food."

He didnt move his gaze from mine. Neither did I.

"Hello? Earth to Niall." she said.

Sarah walked over to him and must have seen that he was looking into my eyes because I saw her out of the corner of my eye stomp off. She yelled something but I didnt understand it. I was lost in his beautiful blue eyes. They were like the ocean. Sparkling. They were so.. amazing. Crystal blue, sparkling. I was so lost in his eyes that I didnt notcie Maddy come into the kitchen.

*Maddy's POV*

They were both looking into each others eyes. Zayn didnt even notice. He was cooking and looking at himself in the reflection of the pot. I laughed and walked over to Arielle.

"Hey guys.. Whatcha doin' Nialler? Have you talked to Sarah? She's pretty upset.." I said.

He looked at me.

"She-She is?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"She wouldnt be upstairs in your room crying and watching the notebook over and over if she wasnt." I retorted.

He stood up abandoning his food and ran upstairs. Arielle sighed and looked over at Zayn.

"Hey Arielle?" I asked.

She looked at me, reassuring me to continue.

"Niall's, Is Sarah's. Harry is mine. Zayn is Perrie's, Liam is Danielle's and Louis is Eleanor's. Dont get confused." I said.

I stood up and walked into the livingroom. I could hear Sarah screaming at Niall. I sat on the couch next to Harry.

"Where did Louis, and Liam go?" I asked.

He pulled me closer and flicked on the tele.

"Danielle and Eleanor-" he started.

I cut him off.

"Oh." I said.

He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Niall!" Sarah screamed.

A door slammed and Niall came running down the stairs.

"Ill be back." he muttered running a hand through his hair.

He grabbed his keys and dissapeared out the door.

Arielle and Zayn came out of the kitchen. Sarah came quickly down the stairs afterwards. Crying.

"Niall..." she said.

She sat down on the bottom stair.

"Im so so sorry..." she cried.

-