Chapter 28

*Sarah's POV*

Trapped? The words stayed there in the silence. Floating in the air. Niall ran over to me and hugged me. I pulled away and ran over to the door.

"Move." I said.

I sounded determined. I was. Determined to get out of this house. I turned the knob and pulled on it. Although, It didnt move. I tried it again and again. 

"Open!" I screamed.

Louis grabbed me and started to pull me away. 

"Its no use. Its stuck. We are trapped." he said.

I let go of the door and Louis carried me to the couch. Maddy had stopped crying and went into the kitchen to see how much food we had. Although all the food we have wasnt gonna last us very long. We are stuck with Niall. The king of eating everything.

"Niall! Your gonna have to stop eating so much." Harry said. 

Niall's face dropped.

"No.. But im always hungry." he replied.

Harry looked at him with a stern look.

"Its either that or we all die of starvation." he said.

Starvation. 

I started to cry more. 

"I dont wanna starve! I dont wanna die! I dont wanna be trapped! Get me out of here! Please.." I cried.

Niall sat down next to me. 

"Babe, We are gonna be okay. The boys and I will figure out a way to get out of here." he assured me.

I nodded and he pulled me onto his lap.

"Hey.. Did any of you idiots think to call the police?" Maddy asked.

I looked up. Everyone stayed quiet. Niall let go of me and I darted to the phone.

1 ring.

2 rings.

3 rings.

4 rings.

"Whats your emergency?" the operator asked.

I took a deep breath.

"We are trapped in our house. The snow-" 

She cut me off.

"Yes yes. We have gotten many calls about that. Everyone is trapped. We had a blizard last night. Unexpected and didnt show up on the radar. Someone will be with you shortly. Address?" she asked.

I gave her our address.

"Thats out in the middle of nowhere.." she said.

'No really? I knew that' I thought.

"Yeah.. How long until you help us?" I asked.

I could hear her sigh on the other end.

"About 2 weeks." she said.