Chapter 20

*Maddy's POV*

Its been 2 days since my mum passed. 3 since my dad. My brother is getting released today for our final goodbyes. Harry and the boys have been nothing but supportive. I can see why. My mum died right in front of me.

I climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom. Tear stains very visible from last night. I grabbedd a cloth and wiped them away. Taking a deep breath I went back into my room. I looked in my closet for something to wear. I chose a black dress and some shoes that I hadnt worn in a long time. My phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID. Sarah.

I hadnt told her yet..

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey. What happened? You all dissapeared. All of you. Whats going on?" she asked.

I didnt say anything for a minute. The tears started coming again.

"Maddy.. Whats happened?" she asked.

"My mum and dad.. Ryan too." I said.

I sniffed and she started pouring questions on me.

"Maddy? Whats happened? Why are you crying? Is everyone okay? Anyone hurt? Where are you? Im coming over." she said.

"No. Just get on something black. Your going to a funeral." I said.

-

*Sarah's POV*

I just sat there. Funeral?

"What?" I asked.

What is she talking about? Who died?

She sniffled again.

"Maddy! Tell me whats wrong! What happened? Who died?!" I asked.

I started crying now. Anyone close enough to her to make her cry, was also very close with me. I knew the news wasnt going to be good.

"My mum." she said. "And dad. Their..Their dead."

My heart sunk. I brought my hand to my mouth and gasped. I started crying. Just letting the tears stream down my face. Bringing the mascara with it.

"Maddy..." I said.

Just then my mum walked in.

"Sarah." she said.

She ran over to me and hugged me.

"Shhh. Darling whats wrong?" she said.

How do I tell her? Maddy's mom and my mom have been best friends since middle school. She wasnt going to take it well either. At all.

"Maddy's mum.. and her dad.." I started.

She started rocking me back and forth.

"What happened to them?"

"They..They died." I said.

She stopped and looked at me.

"Their funeral is today." I added.