Chapter 2- The Signs

*Maddy's POV*

"Shh." Harry whispered. "She's sleeping."

I heard someone mumble something but I couldn't make out what the words were.

"Yeah." Harry said.

He shifted in his place and kissed my forehead. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"What are you doing awake?" he asked.

"Im not sure.." i said. "I didnt even know i fell asleep. What time is it?"

"Midnight." he replied. "Must have been comfortable."

He smiled. I guess he was right. I felt safe in his arms, and when i feel safe its very easy for me to fall asleep.

"I guess i was." i said smiling up at him.

I looked around the room to find Zayn, Niall, Sarah, and Liam asleep on the floor below us. Harry and I were on the couch. I was wrapped in his arms, which made me smile. Although I stopped when i realised someone was missing. There were 5 boys with us earlier, Now only 4. I gave Harry a confused look.

"Louis, and he is in the kitchen." he said.

I nodded.

"Oh. I thought someone was missing.." I said.

"Well, Love you too Maddy." Louis said walking out of the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand.

I giggled. Louis set down his water and pulled out his phone. He then walked over to where Niall and Sarah were laying, Asleep. Niall had his arms on Sarah's waist, and her arms were on top of his. Niall's head was propped in the crook of her neck. Louis snapped a few photos.

"This is SO going on twitter." he said.

"Lou, Shut up and go to sleep.. We have to be..." Liam started. "gnouanhdf nofhahd ahdfo.."

He mumbled the last part, None of us understood him. Harry and I laughed.

"Goodnight Louis." I whispered.

"Night Mads." he replied.

I rolled back over and nuzzled into Harry's chest. I could hear his heart beat, and I could feel the steady movement of his chest as he breathed.

"Goodnight Beautiful." he said pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Goodnight Harry.." I said.

He wrapped his arms around me tighter. I listened to his heart beat and slowly drifted off to sleep.

*Harry's POV*

"HARRY!" someone screamed. "NIALL! LIAM! LOUIS! ZAYN! ONE DIRECTION!"

It was a girls voice. Maddy moved, nuzzling closer into me.

"5 more minutes mom..." she mumbled.

I opened my eyes just enough to see everyone was still asleep.

"AHHHHH! ONE DIRECTION!" she screamed again.

The doorbell sounded, and Liam shot up.

"What? Im awake!" he shouted.

Sarah woke up next.

"Wha-Whats going on?" she asked.

She removed Niall's arms from her waist, and sat up. Looking at me she wiped sleep from her eyes.

"Awee." she said.

"Shut up.." Maddy mumbled.

"Morning." I said.

Maddy opened her eyes and looked at me. Whoa, I never noticed how pretty her eyes were. They were a bright blue, Sorta like Niall's, but brighter. She blinked and smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. She is so beautiful.

"Morning.." she replied.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMG OMG OMG ITS ONE FREAKING DIRECTION!" the girl screamed.

Maddy quickly sat up and looked around.

"The doorbell rang a few minutes ago.." Liam said.

She got up and walked over to the door. I followed her.

"Let me answer it." i said.

"Do you not hear her? She's screaming for you.." she said.

Yeah, Okay the girl was screaming for me but i didnt want her answering the door to some crazy fan.

She put her hand on the door and turned the knob..