Chapter 4- The Suprise

*Maddy's POV*

What he said next nobody was nobody was expecting. This whole time my mom had just continued cooking. Not even showing she heard him. Almost like she was deaf.

"Maddy dear. Ryan, Your mother and I have to go to America for a year. I need you to stay with the boys. Thats why i was wondering." he said.

I was shocked. Did my dad just say he needed me to stay with 5 boys for a year unsupervised?

"What?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"I know you heard me darling. No need for me to repeat myself." he said.

I looked at Harry. He looked even more suprised than me.

"Wh-When do you leave?" I asked.

Everyone but Ryan and my mom looked at him waiting for his answer. He took a deep breath.

"Tomorrow afternoon." he said.

*Harry's POV*

I took a drink of my applejuice and waited for his answer.

"Tomorrow afternoon." he said.

I choked on my drink and started coughing.

"What?!" I said in a high pitched voice.

Maddy giggled. We were still hand in hand underneath the table where nobody could see us. She gave my hand a squeeze and covered it with her other hand. I smiled and looked down at our hands.

"No funny buisness Harold." he said.

Maddy dropped my hand and covered her mouth.

"Har-Harold?" she asked laughing.

"Oh god.." I mumbled.

Her mom turned off the stove and dished out the food. She had the biggest grin on her face.

"Ashley!" I whined.

Everyone started laughing harder.

"...Harold..." she said.

I could tell she was trying hard not to laugh.

"Its not funny..." I said.

Everyone stoped laughing and started eating. Maddy leaned over and whispered into my ear.

"Its cute." she said.

Cute? Does she think im cute? I smiled and picked up my fork and began eating

*Maddy's POV*

"No no no! I said over there by the window, not by the bathroom! I dont wanna be by the bathroom.." I said.

"Why not? We smell lovely." Louis said.

"Uh-huh. Tell that to your rooms which by the way, Im cleaning when i move in." I replied.

All of the boys cheered.

"Laundry too?" Liam asked.

"Well of course. Thats the only thing making your rooms dirty. All the clothes on the floor.." I said.

"What about cooking?" Niall asked.

"Well, You guys are horrible cooks exept for when Harry is cooking, So yeah. Unless Harry decides to cook?" I asked looking at Harry.

"If your cooking, Ill watch TV." he said.

The rest of the boys laughed. Including my dad, Who has been silent ever since we got here.

"Thats the last of it." Zayn said bringing in my last box.

He set it down on my bed and sat next to it. Laying back, He fell asleep. Typical Zayn. I laughed and looked at my new room. I considered it wasnt bad for getting it all put together in 6 hours with the help of 5 boys who did nothing how i asked them to. We all piled outside to say goodbye to my parents.

"Bye Daddy." I said.

I reached up and gave him a hug.

"Bye darling. Be good okay?" he said.

"Of course." I replied.

My brother was next.

"Bye sis." he said. "Dont you know.. do anything you regret with the boys, yeah?" he asked.

"Wouldn't dream of it." i replied.

Last was my mother. The queen of all things worring.

"Hunny, Im gonna miss you soo much, and i love you. Be good okay? Dont forget to brush your teeth, take showers everyday an-"

"MOM!" i yelled.

I heard the boys chuckle behind me.

"Sorry, I just worry. I wont see you for a year.. Call me every night?" she asked.

"Erm, How about every 3 days?" I asked.

"Fine." she said pulling me into another tight hug. She kissed my cheek and walked off towards the car.

I waved goodbye as they pulled out of the driveway and started off down the street.

"Well, Let the fun begin." Harry said.

I looked at him, An evil grin growing on his face.

"Gaming war?" he asked.

"Your on." I said.

--------AUTHOR'S NOTE-----------

So what do you guys think so far? Should I continue?