Chapter 21- Broken

*Harry’s POV*

I looked at myself in the mirror. Fixing the pockets in my tux I decided it was a funeral. Not lunch with the queen. Who cares if I don’t look perfect.

*BANG BANG BANG*

“Maddy. Open up. Maddy. Maddy!”  one of the boys screamed.

I ran outside into the hallway.

“Whats going on?” I asked.

“She wont open the door.” Liam said.

He pounded on it again.

“Leave me be!” she yelled back.

She was crying. I could tell.

“Maddy, Love. Open up please.” I said.

I heard her footsteps. Then the door unlocked. I opened it and went inside her room. There were tissues everywhere, Her pillow damp from her tears. Black marks from her make-up all over the sheets. She was laid across the bed, crying. I sat down next to her.

“Shhh. Love.. Don’t cry. Its okay. Shhhh.” I said.

I tried to calm her down. The funeral was in 20 minutes. I didn’t want her to be a mess. She should be able to say goodbye without breaking down.

“I cant Harry.. I just cant. I miss them. I want my parents back! They cant die.. They just cant.. Harry please. Bring them back. Mum.. Daddy.. Please.” She pleaded.

Tears started streaming down my face. It killed me to see her like this. She couldn’t handle it. I knew she was going to break. I just didn’t know when would be the last straw.

“Maddy. Im so sorry.. So so sorry.” I replied.

By now we were both crying. She was crying so hard I couldn’t see her eyes. There were too many tears.

“Baby.. Lets get ready to go.” I said.

She continued to cry as I slipped her dress on. Then her shoes. She sat up and I did her hair the best I could. Im not really good at that kind of thing but I had to try. For her. When I was done I carried her downstairs, still crying. The boys helped me get her in the car and we went to the church.

-

“Any final goodbyes before the burial?” the man asked.

Everyone remained quiet.  Then he pushed the button. They started lowering into the ground. This must have been to much because that’s when Maddy broke again.

“No..” she said falling to the ground. “No!”

She was crying hard again. I bent over and held her in my arms.

“Maddy darling. Please don’t cry.. I know this isn’t easy but you can do it. I know you can.” I said.

She continued to cry and Ryan walked away as they started pouring the dirt over the coffins. I guess he couldn’t take it either.

“Mum! Daddy!” Maddy screamed. “Come back to me. Please come back to me! Mum.. Dad..” she cried.

I picked her up and carried her back to the car. We all got in and took one last look at the place where they were buried, and drove off.

-