Chapter 22

*Arielle's POV*

"Your father died hun. They held his funeral this morning." she said.

I stopped eating. My spoon mid air.

"What?" I choked.

My mom walked around the island to where I was sitting. I put my spoon back in my bowl and looked at her.

"Im sorry dear. If you would like to, You can go visit your brother and sister." she said.

What?

"Brother? Sister? Mom.. What are you talking about?" I said.

I have a brother? AND a sister? I barely even knew my father.

"Yes dear. Your father and his wife passed. Leaving your brother and sister to themselves. You sister, Maddy, Is 17. Your brother, Ryan, Is 19. Maddy is the same age as you. Would you like to meet them?" she asked again.

I continued to look at her. Then I decided to leave. I went up to my room to get dressed. Might as well meet them.

When I was done, I stood in the hallway. Leant against the wall, I sorted through my thoughts.

"Ready?" my mom asked interrupting my thoughts.

I nodded and we got in the car.

-

*Maddy's POV*

The doorbell rang.

"Ill be right back love." Harry said.

He gave me a kiss on my forehead and went to answer the door.

"Hi." someone said. "Im Arielle."

Harry turned around to look at me. I stood up and walked to the door. There she stood. Blonde hair flowing down perfectly. Skinny figure. She was my fathers daughter.

"Hello." I said.

She jumped a bit, and looked shocked.

"Whoa." she said.

I gave her a questioning look.

"What?" I said.

"Your.. Your british." she said.

Harry laughed.

"Well yes love. We are from Great Britain." he replied.

I giggled. She looked at Harry and her frown turned into a smile. She looked him up and down. Though he didnt notice because he was to busy laughing.

"Harry love. Go get me some water? Im thirsty.." I said.

He smiled.

"Anything for you." he replied.

He reached down and pressed a kiss to my lips. Soft and quick. Arielle and her mom were watching.

"Thank you." I said as we broke apart.

He nodded and walked away towards the kitchen.

"So, Wanna come in?" I asked.

Arielle nodded and stepped inside.

-