Chapter 7

*Harry's POV*

"Maddy.. Please." I said.

"No Harry! What you did hurt me! Leave me alone!" she screamed back.

I slid down to the floor against her door. I put my head in my hands and cried.

That's when i realised for the first time.

I  love her.

*Maddy's POV*

I heard him slide down onto the floor. He started crying. I let another tear slide down my cheek before speaking again.

"You know Harry... Im falling for you.. and.. you just hurt me.. I dont know what to do now.." i said.

I walked over to the door and slid to the floor. Like Harry was on the other side.

"I-I know.. I am too.. and if i would have known Caroline would have done that I would have gone to wait by the door for you. I wouldnt have stayed out there with her.." he said.

I smiled letting another tear fall down my cheek.

"So.. Caroline really kissed you not the other way around?" I asked.

Just then i heard someone i didnt want to.

"No Maddy. He kissed me. We are in love. Get over it you ugly w-"

Harry stopped her.

"CAROLINE!" he screamed.

I stood up and ran to the bed. Continuing to cry i ignored Harry trying to get me to open the door. Caroline was crying, asking harry why he "doesnt love her" why he likes "the ugly girl". Which only made me cry more.

Then it all fell silent.

-