Chapter 17- The Accident

*Maddy's POV*

I took a deep breath.

"What..Wha..What happened?" I asked.

"Your parents. They got into a terrible car crash. They may not survive." the woman said.

Tears started gathering in my eyes. I blinked and let one slide down my cheek.

"No.." I said. "No... no no no no.. No."

"Im sorry dear.." she said.

"No..." I replied.

The boys were still singing. Harry was asleep. So was Zayn. The boys were in the front dancing around.

"Im so sorry." she said.

"No!" I screamed.

The boys turned off the radio and looked at me.

"Whats wrong?" Niall asked.

"Hey.. Dont cry." Liam said.

"Your wrong. They are fine! Your wrong! Your lying! God. Please be lying.. Please just be playing a joke on me.. Please." I pleaded. "Please!"

Tears started just flowing out of my eyes. My vision was blurred. Louis pulled the car over and Liam and Niall picked me up. They set me down on the ground outside. Harry and Zayn sleeping through all of it.

"Im not lying. I wish i was." she said.

"No.... no.. Why? Please.. Make them be okay!" I yelled.

Liam held me in his arms.

"Shhh. Whats happened love? Whats wrong?" he said.

"Dont cry.. Dont cry.. Everything will be okay.." Niall said.

"No it wont! They could die.. Everything isnt okay!!" I yelled.

Harry woke up and climbed out of the car.

"Love..Whats wrong?" He said.

He ran over to me and picked me up. Holding me in his arms bridal style he took my phone out of my hand and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Hello?" he said.

I continued to cry into his shoulder. The other boys behind us, crying also.

"What?!" Harry said. "Oh my god."

"What? What happened? Why is she crying like this?!" Louis said.

"Her parents..." he replied.

-