Chapter 3- Hannah

*Maddy's POV*

I opened the door just a crack, Only enough to see who it was.

"Maddy! Is One Direction in there?" she asked.

"Jesus Hannah.. You scared me. Do you know what time it is?!" i said.

"Sorrry, I heard One Direction was here. I wanted to know if it was true." Hannah said.

I looked at the boys behind me, Harry shook his head.

"No, Its not true. Sorry." I replied.

"Its okay. Bye then I guess." Hannah said walking away.

I shut the door and turned around. Niall was still sleeping. Sarah laid back down and he stirred. He wrapped his arms around her again, and they both drifted back off to sleep. I smiled, They are so cute together.

"See? Im fine. You didnt have to answer it. That would have been bad." I told Harry.

"Yeah, I guess you were right. Just at least next time, look through the window to see who it is before answering it." he said.

"Fine." i replied.

"Promise?"

"I promise. Now can I go back to sleep?" I asked.

He nodded and picked me up bridal style and walked over to the couch. He set me down and covered me with a blanket.

"Sweet dreams." he said kissing my forehead.

I smiled as i watched him walk into the kitchen.

*Harry's POV*

I was sitting at the island in Maddy's kitchen when i heard him.

"Harry!" he yelled.

"Ryan!" i hollered back.

I stood up and shook his hand.

"So, I hear you and my sister..?" he started.

"No, no no. Nothings going on. I promise.." i lied.

Of course there's something going on. That something is that i like her. Alot.    "Okay, okay. Jeez, Just wondering because the rest of the guys sa-"

"What? What did they say? I swear im gonna-"

"Harry darling!" Mrs.Collins said walking up to me giving me a hug.

"Mrs.Collins." i said.

"Oh dear, Call me Ashley." she replied.

"Okay, Ashley." I said.

She walked out into the livingroom where i had laid down Maddy. She was still asleep.

"Maddy.. Hey. Mads. Wake up baby." Her dad said shaking her softly.

"Harry... One more minute.. Please?" she mumbled.

They turned around and looked at me.

"Im the one who always had to wake her. She fell asleep alot." i said quickly.

They shook off their serious looks and turned back to their sleeping daughter. Ryan walked over and nudged me in the ribs. Then he tripped over Niall's shoe and did a face plant. I looked at him for a second before bursting out laughing.

"Wasnt funny Haz." he spat.

"Oh, But it was.." i said still laughing.

Maddy had woke up now. So had Niall and Sarah. When everyone wasnt so sleepy anymore we went into the kitchen and Ryan and Maddy's parents made breakfast. Liam, Zayn, Ryan, and Mr.Collins sat on one side of the table. While Niall, Sarah, Maddy and I sat on the other. Everyone was making small talk when Maddy's dad asked the question i got nervous about.

"So, Have fun last night with the boys by yourself darling?" he asked.

She must have known i was nervous because the second he finished she grabbed my hand underneath the table. Giving it a light squezze she answered.

"We had loads of fun. We watched movies all night until we fell asleep." she replied.

Underneath the table i interwined our fingers. They fit perfectly.

"So." he started. "Nothing happened or ever will happen between the boys right?" he asked.

That's when she tensed up.

"Harry, Maddy. Im referring to you guys here. Answer me." he said.

We looked at each other and remained silent. What exactly am i supposed to say? 'Im not gonna have anything with your daughter' that could be a lie. I wanted that to be a lie. Thats when i realised for a fact.

Im falling in love with her.