Chapter 27

*Niall's POV*

It was freezing. So cold the 5 blankets we were using werent helping at all. Sarah was alseep. I slowly climbed out of bed. Careful not to wake her up. I walked over to the window and looked out. I couldnt see anything. Nothing but a big white blur. I tried to open the window, but I couldnt. It was stuck.

"Niall... What.. What are you doing?" she asked.

She sat up and looked at me. Wiping sleep from her eyes she pushed back the covers of the bed and rushed over to where I was. 

"Wha-What is that?!" she asked.

I could tell she was scared. It wasnt everyday you couldnt see out a 3rd story window. 

"Im not sure.." I replied.

I grabbed her and pulled her close. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I did the same. 

"Niall! Sarah!" someone screamed.

They sounded terrified. I let go of Sarah and ran over to the door.

"Stay here." I said.

I ran downstairs to find that everyone was up. Maddy was crying on the couch. Harry was trying to comfort her. 

"We are gonna be okay.." he said.

Louis and Liam were trying to open the door. Zayn just sat on the chair, his mouth wide open. Probably unsure of what to do in this situation.

"Just yank on it! Louis, Get us the bloody hell out of here!" Liam screamed.

I was a bit taken aback by this.

"Mate, Whats going on?" I asked.

"We are bloody trapped! The snow is piled up against the door! Nothing will budge!" he screamed.

"What?" someone asked.

I turned around.

"Are we trapped?" she asked.

She started to cry.

"Sarah.." I said.

I ran over to her and held her in my arms.

"We are gonna be okay.." I said.