Chapter 29- Stuck

*Harry's POV*

Sarah turned to look at us. A worried and scared look on her face. 

"Wh-What do you mean 2 weeks?" she asked the operator.

I sat there for a moment. Then I looked at Liam. He always had a idea how to get us out of messes. 

Niall and Sarah went upstairs to finish talking to the operator. Liam still stood there staring at the spot where Sarah stood. 

"Well... Liam?" I said.

He looked at me and shook his head. Zayn stood up.

"Well then this isnt good AT ALL." he said.

Maddy looked up.

"Thank you captain obvious." she spat.

"Ha ha. Very funny." he replied.

I choked back a laugh. 

"Actually it was.." I whispered only loud enough for Maddy to hear. She gigled and looked at me.

"We are gonna be okay?" she asked.

I leaned in and kissed her. 

"Of course we are love. Dont worry." I answered as we broke apart.

*Niall's POV*

"What do you mean 2 weeks?!" She screamed. 

The operator said something. 

"What are they saying?" I asked.

She held up her finger, signaling for me to wait a minute. 

"No." she said. "Of course not! Just get us out!" 

She sat down on the bed next to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her onto my lap. I buried my face into her shoulder and tried to calm her down. Which didnt exactly work.

"No! Look, I just want out of here. I dont care about the bloody animals! Get ME out of HERE! We are gonna run out of food soon!" she screamed.

The operator said something.

"What do you mean? How can you get us food, if you cant GET TO US?!" she yelled.

I tightened my grip.

"Babe, Calm down. Im sure everything is fine. If you make them mad, The longer we have to wait. Here, Let me talk to them. You calm down a bit, yeah?" I said.

I grabbed the phone out of her hands and put the reciever up to my ear. Sarah got off my lap and sat on the couch. Tears started to gather in her eyes.

"How long will it take you to get us out of here?" I asked.

There was a pause. Not a normal pause. A long, awkward, abnormal pause. 

"Hello?" I asked.

No answer. I looked at the screen of the phone. It was black. Sarah looked at me.

"Whats wrong?" she asked, worried.

I looked at the computer on the desk. No service. The landline phone. No sevice. 

"The phones dont work anymore. Neither do the computers. No service." I replied.

Thats when the lights went out.