Part 1

Tiffany's POV

Sighing looking in mirror at my outfit nerves for my first day at this new school . Ooh I'm sorry let me introduce my self I'm Tiffany Davis.

I'm 16 years old and just moved from Chicago to Michigan because my mom got promoted at work she's a nurse.

It's only been My mom and I for as long as I can remember my dad left when I was 5 but he took my brother with him which when I was younger I thought something was wrong with me like why take him and not me. He died late last year. . But my mom is my best friend.

She is 5'3 middle age black woman with figure you will have to be blind to miss. Luckily for me I got all that. Her hair is currently shaved and it's looks really good on her.

Hearing a knock at the door my mom walked up to me putting some mouse in her hand putting a layer over my slick ponytail

Hearing a knock at the door my mom walked up to me putting some mouse in her hand putting a layer over my slick ponytail. "You look beautiful everything's going to be fine. Just keep your hands to your self" my mom laughed lightly. I have a tendency of getting into fights. I'm trying to control my temper but it don't work out all the time. "I'll try mommy" I said kissing her cheek. Wearing a simple white shirt high waisted jeans a plaid cover up and white Jordan's.

Taking one more good look I made sure my lashes were good adding some lipgloss made my way to my car

Arriving to school looking at the school map on my phone I made my way inside the school. People keep staring at me but I don't pay it no mind. Finding my locker I put my bag in there and took out the books I need for the morning.

Looking at my phone to see my schedule AP Calculus. "Great" I mumbled. Walking off trying to find my class. Looking back down at my phone to make sure I'm going the right way. I bump into a wall I was waiting to fall but never touched the floor.

Looking up I made eye contact with the most beautiful big brown eyes. "I-I'm s-so s-so-sorry" he stuttered out. "It's okay sweet heart what's your name?" I said he blushed his face looked like a tomato I laughed lightly at this. "I-I'm Alex" he said smiling at me. "I'm Tiffany. Wanna help me find AP Calculus class". He nod yes at me.

As we're walking I hold his hand because he was moving to fast for me my legs are short. He looked at our hands and blushed cute. 

Walking in to the class room he dragged me in he went to sit in the back by the window so I followed him. What? He's cute anyways. As I sat down I had time to actually look at him he is fine like damn. "Damn you fine. You got a girlfriend?" I asked him he blushed and shook his head no "you want one" I said half serious and half joking.

Before he can answer this guy and his friends came  to our table looked at Alex and signaled for him to leave. Alex looked at me muttering a small sorry then left me. What the hell?

"Why you with the freak baby. When you could be with me" they guy sitting by me biting his lips. I guess he was trying to look sexy but he looked constipated to me. "One don't call me baby (I said while rolling my eyes) two don't call him a freak and Three because his dick probably bigger than your!" I grabbing my stuff I went to the table Alex had ran off too. I heard his friends laughing at him behind me.

Looking at  him "Don't ever leaving me like that again!" I said angry at him for leaving me with that weirdo. "I-I'm s-so" before he can finish I cut his off "stop" he shut his mouth "breath slowly and take your time" I said looking into his eyes. I can stare at his eyes all day. "I'm sorry Tiffany" I looked at him and smiled "good job!" Then I kissed his cheek. He blushed again. 

"All right class......."

Alex POV

Walking down the hallway of this hell whole they call a school. I see a bunch of jocks in the hallway. I turned around decided to it will be easier and safe if I go in another direction.

It's not that I can't fight it's jocks like to jump and I can't 8 of them by my self. Looking down at my clothes I cussed my big brother for making me wearing this.

He side I looked good but I just don't see it

He side I looked good but I just don't see it. Not looking where I was going I bumped into something will someone. Realizing my arms shot out to catch them from falling. Looking down I saw the most beautiful girl ever.

Her eye were clenched tight waiting for impact with the cutest like nose with a gold ring on the left side her lips shining and she smelled amazing. When she opened her eyes I began to stutter out an apology. Cussing myself that I can't speak in front of her.

She asked me to show her to her class which was surprisingly my exact class. Thinking she would find somewhere else to sit but she sit right next to me.

"Damn you fine, you got a girlfriend" I was shocked to say the least girls try avoid me all I could was blush and reply with small no. "Do you want one?" I can't tell if she was serious or not I was going to say yes but Jason and group of dummies came up to us.

Jason tilt his head to me to signal I need to move. I didn't want to I look at Tiffany she looked at me disappointed. Finding a new seat a few minutes later she came and sat by my while all of Jason friends laughs at him. What I miss?

"Don't you ever leave me like again" she said clearly mad at me. For leaving her I felt ashame and I tried to apologize but I kept stuttering.

"I-I'm s-so....." I started but I was cut off. "Stop" she said it made me feel bad maybe she doesn't want to be around me anymore. "Breath slowly and take your time." She said giving me small smile.

"I'm sorry Tiffany" I said with ease she smiled at me "good job" she said then kissed my cheek. Her lips were so soft. Sadly the teacher came and stole all of Tiffany attention.