Part 17

This chapter contains violence and slight sexual assault. Please read at your own risk. I appreciate all of you!

Tiffany POV

Sitting on the bed I barely slept it's the fourth day I've been messing according to the news. My mom and Alex are taking it pretty hard from what I saw it looks like they haven't slept in days. . So far no one has been in here to see me. I don't know why I'm here or who took me.

My birthday tomorrow and I won't be celebrating with my love ones. And it's making me sad. Sitting down watching Scooby doo and for the first time the door opens. I straightened my back. "Hi princess" the person said. My eyes popped out "you?" 

ALEX POV

I feel like I'm going crazy I haven't slept in 4 days. I don't know where she is I don't know if she ate if she sleep if she's okay. I feel like I failed her My phone should had been charged I should had made her spend the night and she would be here with me.

I've been at her mom house I sleep in her bed because it smells like her. I hope she's safe I keep thinking about who would want to hurt her. I kept coming up empty. Her mom just stays inside her room crying. Holding one of Tiffany's shirts and her favorite teddy bear. Dustin is holding it together for everyone. At least he's trying too. Sometime at night I hear him breaking down a bit.

His girlfriend has been here the entire time trying to make sure he's okay. Tiffany's birthday tomorrow and I don't know how we're going to make it without her. I feel this empty whole in my chest. Sighing it's 3:30am taking some painkillers I went to sleep.

Tiffany POV (slight sexual assault)

"What's wrong princess I thought you'd be happy to see me" David said looking at me with a creepy smile. "David what are you doing. Get me out of here" I asked crying. "Why would I do that when I finally got you." He said smiling at me like everything okay.

He walked over to me I backed away to the headboard he doesn't like this so I he grabbed me by my foot and dragged me towards him. He pushed my legs open and laid between them his face in my breast.  My skin starts to crawl and I get nauseous. "I've been waiting and waiting for you to notice me. I even got Brittany to try and get Alex to cheat on you. But him being overly faithful to you the little bitch couldn't break him" he said kissing the trail between my breast as tears run down my face.

"David you are married and Alex is your son how can you do this to your family" I said trying to control my breathing. Not wanting him to know how afraid I was. "I love my family Alex will eventually get over the break up. We can be together just let me in" he said trying to kiss me but I moved my face. He gripped me by my chin hard. That's going to bruise and put his lips one my.

"Kiss back" I kept trying to move my head but his grip was tight and it wasn't letting up no time soon. I got into a position where my leg was between his and kneed him in the balls. Pushing him over I ran to the door but it was looked before I can think of something else he grabbed me by my hair and pushed me to the floor. Then he punched the shit out me. "You will learn to love me!" Was all he said before he walked out the room. Then it was lights out for me. 

Coming to the next morning my head pound and was on the bed. There was food on a tray with a note saying " I'm sorry I lost my temper I love you very much. David." Reading the note I couldn't help but cry. I have to get out here it's only a matter of time before shit escalate.

Inspecting the food I haven't ate in days. It's pancakes eggs and bacon. I smell the eggs but I felt sick to my stomach I ran to the bathroom and through up. Okay I am not eating that. Sighing I picked up the bacon it looks like the safest thing and ate the three pieces.

I turned on the tv "on today's news there is a $100,000 reward  put up by her mother for anyone with any information that will lead to the safe return of Tiffany Davis" sighing. "This just in there is an extra $50,000 put up by the boyfriend for anyone with information that result in Tiffany Davis safe return. That's $150,000." Damn

David pov

Getting home I see my wife sitting in the kitchen looking depress. "I'm sure she's safe baby" I said sitting next to her. "I-I just don't understand why anyone will want to hurt her." My wife said. "Alex is a reck he still haven't been home he hasn't ate in days. I just want everything to go back to normal" I kissed her head and told her to go sleep.

Sitting down thinking it's quiet in here. It's hasn't been this quiet in a long time. I just want her to learn to love me. I'll let her go I just want her to agree to be mines and suck on her beautiful kitty and I'll let her go. She's my princess and I'm not letting her go. Looking at my phone I'm looking at the camera I have in her room at the safe house. She's in the shower her body looks beautiful all soapy. 

Why couldn't she just love me. If she loved me none of this would happen. Sighing I went upstairs to go sleep.

A few hours later.

It's 4:00am I need to go check in on Tiffany and get her some food before I go to work.

JESSICA POV

Im sitting in my living room thinking. I can't shake this feel but David has been weird the last couple of days. He's leaving extremely early in the morning and coming home late at night. He claims he's at work but I did a pop up at his job but no one was there.

Is he cheating on me that's something I don't know how to handle. With Tiffany being missing and Alex a mess I don't need anymore added stress. When he came home he smelt like another woman. The scent is familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

He came to bed and cuddle next to me. After a few hours I went through his phone there was one app I couldn't get in to save my life it was a cam app. I put a tracker on his phone so I can see where he's going.

Laying back next to him I start to kiss his neck. "Hmm Tiffany baby right there" I froze my movements is he dreaming about Tiffany Tiffany? Alex Tiffany? It made my stomach sick to think he would do anything with her. Tiffany wouldn't have an affair with him if I know anything about that young woman she is extremely loyal. So that has to mean he. I shake my head not wanting to think about it.

The next morning it's 7:30am and I have this pain in my chest. I got up and went through all his stuff. Going through his underwear draw I see a pair of white lace panties. They look the pair I bought Tiffany my heart dropped. "No no no no". Im pulling on my hair. Taking everything out the draw I see a few more of her underwear.

But then it was a false bottom. I opened it and a sob broke through out my body. Picture on pictures of Tiffany. Some with her in her bedroom changing it looks like it was taking outside her house. Some with her and Alex sleeping. In one of them didn't have a shirt on then one zoomed into her breast. Putting everything back where and exactly how I found it.

What do I do, what do I do. I cried for hours I'm disgusted with myself I should had seen the obsession he was having with her. I start to have flashbacks.

"Well don't you beautiful today Tiffany" I said. "She ALWAYS look beautiful" David said.

I start to pull my hair.

"This food taste amazing" I said
"I know something else at the table that will taste amazing" David said.

I thought he was talking about me but he was clearly starring at Tiffany.

How can be so blind!

🛑Notice🛑
So this a short story probably won't no more than 25 chapters. If that many. Just thought you all should know.

I also want to give out a great thanks to everyone who give my books a chance.