Part 20

Tiffany Pov

This morning sickness is kicking my ass. This shit last all day. Im about to leave the hospital I have on one of Alex shirts and sweat pants. That what I feel like wearing.

Alex was packing my things and my mom was signing me out. While Im sitting on a chair. Knock knock the door opened its Jessica I smiled when I saw her. I got up and give her a hug "thank you" I said hugging her tightly. She started to cry which in return made me cry.

"Im so sorry honey." She said pulling away looking at my face she rubbing the tears away. "So hows my grand baby" she said I smiled at her.  "The doctor said its healthy but my blood pressure a little to high so I have to stay stress free" I said as she nods.

"Well I guess its time to go" my mom came in. She looked at Jessica and smiled. Grabbing Alex hand we made our way out. But we was going the back way " mommy why are going this way"  I ask

"Reporter are outside" she said I stopped walking. "Its okay baby we have security outside waiting. And Im here" he kissed my head.

Sighing I raised my harms and he picked me up and I tuck my head in his neck letting me hair cover my face. Walking towards the door I heard it.

"Ms davis ms davis"
"Are you okay"
"Are you pregnant"
"Were you and David Dame having an affair"
"Are you faking being kidnap so you wouldn't get caught cheating on your boyfriend"

This made Alex stop walking he turned around and punch the reporter in face.

"Ahhhh shit you bastard" the reporter yelled. "Your the bastard. You don't know what my girlfriend been though or how much it affected her and her family. So you can sit on dick. Punk ass bitch" Alex yelled I am now crying is that what people really think of me. "Baby can we go please" I said sobbing.

Getting in the car I kept crying. My Alex kept rubbing my back whispering in my hear. "We know that is not true baby. Don't let them low lives make you feel bad about yourself. I love you baby." He said kissing my head.

20 minutes later we arrived at a house but it wasn't our house "we brought a new house a couple weeks ago so no one will no where we live."

It was pretty Alex said it has 4 bedrooms each room had its own bathroom and a 0

It was pretty Alex said it has 4 bedrooms each room had its own bathroom and a 0.5 bathroom downstairs. Mommy said Alex decorated my room.