Part 22

Tiffany POV

It's been a few months and we're on Christmas break. I am 8 months pregnant and no I don't know what I'm having I want it to be a surprise. I just feel huge my feet hurt my boobs are swollen and I'm over emotional and always horny. When I'm not screwing Alex brains out I'm crying because somethings as little as Dustin eat 1 French fry off my plate.

Literally he only ate one my mom cussed him out and Alex was going to fight him. He hates it when I cry so he tries to make as happy as possible and once someone upset me he gets really violent.  For example you remember Jason that annoying ass guy when I first went to school here. Well

Flashback

I'm wobbling down the hallway trying to get to my locker. Because apparently I have "pregnant brain " I left my homework in my locker.

When I got it I notice my snack bag was also in there I got a pickle out grabbing my homework and the bag. Wobbling back eating my pickle as soon as I reached in front of the Jason bumped into me causing my pickle to drop on the floor.

I held my hand to my mouth like I was going to take a bite. It took me a few seconds to realize it the floor. I cried my heart out one of the girls took me to the back of class to calm me down.

This is my only class without Alex apparently someone DM in on Instagram and told him what happened he walked out of his class walked in to my class and beat Jason ass. It took 2 teachers and 2 security guards to get him off. He was not having that.

Flashback over

I'm currently sitting on Alex and I bed. Our moms moved in together. Alex wanted us to move out but after everything that happened I'm still afraid to be alone. We also didn't want to have to keep moving back and fronts from his house to mines.

So they brought a new house Jessica sold her old house anyway. She didn't want anything to do with that man.  The house my mom just brought she's putting it up for rent. I thought Dustin would want to stay there. But he said and I quote "to miss out on my nephew first couple of years hell no" I only rolled my eyes.

So now we have 8 bedroom 7.5 bathrooms. Alex and I took the room with the jack and Jill bathroom so the neighboring room will belong to the baby. Apparently I'm not allowed in there its a surprise.

Alex is now waiting for his acceptance letter Oakland University. I got mines last month. I also got acceptance to Yale, Princeton, Brown, Howard. But I'm staying home so we can be closer to family. We also have more help not financially but emotionally and physically. We're going to need all of that.

Walking down the steps which takes me forever when I finally get to the bottom I sit on the stairs for a bit trying to catch my breath. Putting my head in my hands breathing softly. Closing my eyes for bit I pushed my back but then something cold went into my neck then it was lights out.

ALEX POV

I've been calling Tiffany 30 minutes she's haven't answered. Thinking she's probably taking a nap I called Dustin. He answered on the third ring.
"What's goody" he said
"Hey is Tiffany sleep I've been calling her for 30 minutes."I asked
"I thought she left with you" he said
"What do you mean. You were watching her" I said about to burst.
"Call your mom I'm calling mines". He said.

I got into my car and speed down the street.
"Hello"my mom said
"Is Tiffany with you"? I rushed out
"What no what's wrong? You can't find her" she asked I heard her getting her keys.
"She supposed to be with Dustin but he can't find her"I said
"I'm coming" she hanged up as soon as she did I got home.

Her mom was there "what the fuck happened Dustin I was gone for 30 fucking minutes" I said pushing him "I thought she left with one of you" he pushed me back "you had one fucking job" I punched him in the face. We are full blown fighting until Trey and 4 police officers got us apart.

Usually it will take her being missing for 48 hours. But because of the pass they won't taking any chances. "I'm sorry man" Dustin yelled. "Your sorry your sorry that's my girlfriend and fucking child out there. You don't where they are when you know we have to watch her". My mom is trying to calm me down but I punch the window of my car.

"We are all worried but you guys have to chill out. How will Tiffany feel if she knew you guys are fighting." His mom said trying to defuse the situation. She got the first aid kit starting to clean up my hand.

"Look not much people know where we live. If have to be someone who knows us and where we live" my mom said she's right. We only been here for a month no one knows. I'm sitting down thinking. Thinking. My eyes nearly pop open "the security cameras. I just finished them last night. They work they work!" I yelled running into the house for my laptop.

Bringing it back outside we see Dustin on the phone with his girlfriend I'm guessing. Then I see Tiffany trying to struggling down the steps. She sat down for a little bit. Then someone came up behind her "Is that?" "Oh my god" "what is he doing" people screaming at the screen.

I toned it all out I just red "I'm going to kill him"