Part 4

Alex POV

Getting home it's 8:30pm scrolling inside with the biggest smile on my face this the best I felt in years. "Yo where you been?" My brother came from out the kitchen. "Out?" I said but it's was more of a question "with who? Are -are those HICKEYS" he yelled at the end with wide eyes. I rolled my eyes at him. Trying to walk away.

"No no no. I've been waiting years for you get a new girlfriend. Show me picture let's talk are you having sex what's going on!" My brother Trey said rambling. I showed him a picture we took today.

(I don't know these people

(I don't know these people. But they are beautiful)

"Damn she's bad where the hell you find her?" He asked. I laughed went to my room. Taking a shower I FaceTime my baby. "Hey big daddy" she answered on the third ring.

I smiled at her "h-hi pr-princess" she smiled widely at me. "Princess huh I like that." I laughed at her we talked for about two hours. We learned a lot about each.

"Wanna match tomorrow babe?" She asked I nod yes. After we got our color scheme will her telling me what to wear. "Okay so you can pick me up in the morning. And we can drive together." She said I smiled. "Goodnight babe" she said yawning "good night princess".
********************************************
The next day I was up early. I had on exactly what she told me. Grabbing my stuff I was off to tiff house. Getting there I rang the doorbell her mother opens it looking tired.

"Good Morning Alex" she said smiling I told her a small good morning she smiled. Then Tiffany came running from down the steps. "Well don't you two look cute let me take a picture" her mom said.

"Let me see mommy

"Let me see mommy. Ooh send that to me." Tiffany said. She grabbed my hand "who car you wanna take baby?" I shrug. I have never been much of talker and I'm glad Tiffany respects that and it doesn't bother her. "Okay we can take yours." I kissed your temple "beautiful" I said softly she looked up at me and smiled.

I opened the passenger door for her she sat down. I went to the other side and we made our way at school. I was starting to get nervous I'm not good with attention. Tiffany noticed she grabbed me by the face and looked into my eyes. "Don't worry about them it's just me and you" she said softly pushing her lips on mines. Hmmmn she tasted good.

We pulled away I took breath walking out of the car. Walking over to her door I opened it for her. Going to the backseat I took our bags out. She held my hand and we walk into school together. People kept staring and gossiping.

"Ewww why is she with him"
"Damn Nerd boy got himself a bad bitch"
"Why would he want to be with her anyway"
"He could have me"
"Damn her ass fat"

That one made me mad but she squeezed my hand to remind me it's just me and her. "I'll meet you at your locker okay" she said to me pecking my lips I nod yes.

While I'm at my locker Brittney the school top cheerleader walked up to me. "Hey it's Alex right" she said. "Yeah" I said confused to why she was talking to me. "So are you and that new dating?" I look at her and nod yes "ooh because I was wondering maybe if you wanted to go out sometime" she said I give are you crazy look "umm no thank you" I was about to walk away but she grabbed my arm "you sure I'll make it worth your wild" she tried to be seductive but failed.

"He said no hoe now LEAVE"! Tiffany said looking beyond pissed. The power in her voice was enough to make any one cower away. Brittany flipped her platinum blonde hair over her shoulders walk pass Tiffany bumping into her. Tiffany was about to grab hand full of hair but I grabbed her by her waist. Starting whisper in ear. "Relax relax" it wasn't working so I started to suck on neck a little.

She calmed down after that. Looking around I see the crowed that had gather. I blushed red knowing they saw what just happened and what I had to do to calm her down. Noticing my discomfort she looked in everyone's face "don't y'all got class or something" everyone broke out to go their separate ways.

We walked to our classroom and sat by each other. She rest her head on my shoulder. Playing with my fingers.

Time pass by we're on our way to our last period. Brittany kept giving Tiffany the stank eye and pushes her every time they pass each other. I can see Tiffany is about to blow.

Walking to class Brittany did it again but this time she through a soda on Tiffany clothes . I didn't have time react. Tiffany was on top of Brittany throwing punch for punch. She didn't miss a beat. She through one and we heard a sickening crunch Brittany screamed.

I had to pull Tiffany off of her. Carry her to the bathroom. "Re-relax pr-princess" she kept trying to run out the bathroom door. I put my hand around her neck backed her to a wall and left her head up so she's looking at me. "I said relax dammit " I told her in dominance. Looking into her eyes. I kissed her and sucked on her neck for a little bit she moan and I know I got her to forget even if it's only for a little bit.

Walking out the bathroom we went into the principal office because we know sooner or later she'll get called in. Sitting down the principal step out looking at us. She walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "What's up my favorite baby cousin" I smiled at her this woman changed my diapers growing up.

"W-well....." I told everything while Tiffany sat unbothered. "Well Tiffany I have to suspend for a week because you actually broke her nose and give her a slight concussion. Also your mom is on her way." As soon as she said that a very angry miss Davis came through the door.

"I told you to keep your hands to yourself" her mother boomed. Tiffany rolled her eyes grabbed her stuff kissed me and told me she's coming to my house when schools out.

"Mommy that wanna be action figure build bitch started it." Tiffany said I laughed I looked at my cousin she was laughing too. "I like her for you." I nod and left just to see Brittany sitting there with an ice pack on her nose.