Part 24

Tiffany POV

Damn I'm sore I'm getting up opening my eyes I looked around the room. I'm in a hospital how did I get here. I slowly sat up as I did everything came back to memory. I put my hand on my stomach I don't feel a baby. Looking around my heart starts to sky rocket. A nurse rushes in.

"Breath honey you have to breath" She said softly. "My baby. Where's my baby" I'm trying to get out bed but she continues to hold me back. "He is fine I promise but I need you to relax and I'll get him for you" I instantly relax she paged the doctor and walked out the doctor was checking me out but I kept looking at the door.

I want my baby now. I was about to get up again when the nurse walked in with my baby and put him in my arms. A sob was sounded all around the room. It took me a while to realize it came from me. I held him so close I thought he was going to vanish out my arms. I felt arms around me I realize it was Alex when did he get here.

"You did a great job giving birth mommy. With no help you did great." The doctor said I smiled at him. He left us alone Alex sat behind me "you did an amazing job. You are the strongest woman I have ever meet and I am grateful everyday God sent you to me" he said kissing my shoulder.

I leaned back into him the nurse came back showed me how to breast feed I've only been out for a couple of hours so it wasn't heard for the baby to get a hold of it. We named him after his father so he's Aj. After I got comfortable the entire family burst through the door. My mommy kissed me all over my face. Checking me over to make sure I was okay.

She went to reach for Aj but I almost had a mental breakdown and snatched him away. "Don't touch him. Don't no one touch him" I yelled out. "It's okay baby it's okay. No one going to take him from you. No one leaving the room with him" Alex said rubbing my side. I nod slowly handing him to my mom with a small sorry.

After I told them what That piece of shit hire Justin to do. They understood my outburst looking around "where Dustin" I asked which Alex hold on me tighter. "He's at home" I looked at Alex "why will he be home if I'm here. The baby here"? Everyone looked at Alex and I saw his jaw clenched.

"I told him he wasn't welcome!" Alex said "excuse me" I asked I'm raging but I don't want to scare my baby. "You have no right to" before I can finish he said "I have no right. I have no right. Well excuse me he had one fucking job. One job is to watch over you. Not only because you could had went into labor at anytime. But my psychopath of father was more then likely still trying to get to you." He said I looked at him.

"But instead of watching you like he was supposed to he was on the fucking phone laughing it up with who ever while his so called best friend took you and was going to kill our baby and if I didn't get to you when I did you would had bleed out.  So I have every Fucking right!" He walked out the room and slammed the door which scared the baby and he started to cry.

Bringing him closer to me I rubbed his back. Feed him a little he went back to sleep. Putting him in his little crib thing picking up I my phone I FaceTime Dustin.

He answered not looking me in my eyes. "I don't blame you for what happened. I also would had love to woke up with you here." I said looking at him. He looked up at me we spoked for a little bit. I showed him the baby he apologized to be over and over again.

We said our goodbyes I just closed my eyes when the door opened. I saw Alex I understand why he's upset with Dustin. I'm not mad because of that I'm more made he scared my baby.

He laid next to me and we cuddled into each other. "I'm sorry baby your right I shouldn't had stopped him from coming."  I kissed his head "I'm not mad because of that. I'm upset that you scared our baby and just walked out on me. I know you had to blow up steam but we talk about things" he kissed me we cuddled up for a bit until Aj got cranky.

"Damn he eats a lot. I don't think my breast produces that much milk. Their not that big" I said picking him up and feeding him. "They look pretty big over here" Alex said licking his lips. "Sorry baby no sex at least 6 weeks" his mouth dropped to the floor. I laughed at him

"That's a joke right?" He asked looking at me. I shook my head no. He groaned. "I can't buy you a pocket pussy" I said laughing burping Aj. He didn't find that funny but it was hilarious to me. He pout and I kissed it. A few minutes went by and Dustin walked in the room. I smiled brightly at him. "There uncle Dustin." I said showing Aj.

Alex was quite the entire visit. When Dustin left I kissed his lips. "Thank you" I said.