Part 5

Tiffany POV

Sitting in the living room is told my mom what happened. She wasn't mad just said I need to learn to control my temper or she's going to send me back to anger management.

It's now Friday and I'm getting ready for our date. I was told to dress comfortable. Getting in my car I go to his house.

Getting to his house I knock on the door

Getting to his house I knock on the door. A guy answered it. It looked like Alex brother If I remember correctly from the pictures in the house. He looked me up and down "damn!" Was all he said.

Rolling my eyes "Is Alex here?" I asked. He nod and step out the way. Walking into the house I saw he had some friends over "Damn!" They all said. "What wrong with y'all. Never seen a girl before" I snapped

"Big daddy I'm here!" I screamed running up the stairs. To his room walking into the room he's grabbing his keys. Walking to him I put my hands around his neck and kissed his deeply. "Hi baby" I said smiling. "You ready" he nod. Leaning to my neck he starts to suck a little on it I moan softly "beautiful" he said.

Taking my hand we walked downstairs him behind me we got into his car and made our way. "Are you going to tell me where we going." He glanced at me smiled and kept driving. We pulled up at the beach. He puts a blindfold over my eyes.

Leading me to this spot he took my blindfold when I saw it I almost cry. I teared up a bit it was beautiful. It meant more to me he actually put work into it and not just trying to buy me.

(Okay imagine on the bench it's a picnic for two)

I looked at him "you didn't have to do all this". I said with tear down my eye no one had ever did anything this sweet for me. I walked up and kissed him deeply. "I-I w-wanted too" he said softly and rubbed the tear from under my eye.

Looking it We sat down and eat in comfortable silence. He took out his laptop we laid down watching a movie. In the middle of movie he paused it. I looked at him "w-will y-y-you be my g-girlfriend Tiffany". I looked at him "of course I will." I kissed him lightly we watched the sunset and packed up and went to his house.

Getting there I laid in bed texting my mom about what happened and sent her the pictures she was having a fan girl moment.  He came out the bathroom "c-can y-you s-stay the night." He asked nervously I texted my mom to ask her. She said yeah. He was Really excited.

I went to my car I always have bag full of extra clothes just incase of emergency. He give me one of t shirts to wear and I put on some panties putting on lotion and perfume. Wrapping my hair in a pineapple walking out the bathroom.

Alex POV

Looking up when the bathroom opened Damn she's beautiful. I can't believe she's even giving me a chance. I'm not a strong speaker but she takes her time with me and I'm happy she choose me. Laying down I put on another Tyler Perry stage play because I know it's her favorite she sat in between my legs.

We watched the movie looking at the time it was 8:45 I started to get hungry. I asked my princess if she was hungry she said yes. Walking down stairs we went into the kitchen. Taking a pizza out the freezer. Placing it in the oven.

While pizza is in the oven I wrapped my arm around Tiffany waist and start to kissing her. It turned heated really fast. "Jump!" I said she did wrapping her legs around my waist. Pushing her against the corner Sucking on her neck and my hand slipped under her shirt. She doesn't have and pants on. "Fuck!" I breathed out as she sucked on my neck.

Someone clearing their throat brought us out trance. Looking I see my brother and his stupid friends. I forgot they ass was here. I fixed her shirt so her panties was showing. "G-go p-put s-ome p-pants on." I told her she nod and made her way up stairs.

My brother kept looking at me with a stupid smirk. "Damn that's you?" Jacob said the only one of his friends I can tolerate said. I just nod my head yes as the timer for the pizza went off. Taking it out the oven to cool off for a bit.

I took out a soda for me and water for Tiffany because she doesn't drink soda. Putting everything on a tray I head upstairs. Standing by the door she was on the phone.

"But mommy you can't over work yourself like that."
"Mommy I have money saved up and I can get a job to help you a little more. "
"Yes ma'am"
"Yes ma'am"
"Mommy daddy left me a lot of money and I get that in a couple of months You don't have to stress."
"I can get a scholarship mommy. My grades are beyond average and I already got three offers."
"Okay okay okay yes ma'am. I love you too. I'll tell him you said hi bye".

Walking in she through her phone on the bed. "You okay baby" I asked her she nod yes we ate in silence. After a while she was still quite. "Y-you c-can al-always talk to me" I said she looked at me nod. "It's just my mom always works. I know she's tired but she trying to take of me save for college and pay bills I know it takes a tole on her" she said as a tear slipped out. I kissed her head

"Give it sometime baby. She's doing what she think is best and only working so much because she loves you." I said she nod yes and sat between my legs. I know she's stressed out I rubbed her shoulders a bit and sucked on her neck. It always seems to relax her. We talk some more before we fell sleep.