Part 6

Alex POV
It's been a few week since I asked Tiffany to be my girlfriend. We're doing really good every weekend we have a sleepover. My stutter is almost gone. But sometimes I get really nervous and it's come back full swing.

Right now my princess has cramps so she's straddling me a sleep. While I'm ordering Chinese food because I know she's going to be hungry when she gets up.

We haven't had sex yet. It's only been a few weeks so I wasn't expecting anything but we do other stuff. My face gets hot just by thinking of it. Surprisingly I'm not a virgin but princess is so we're taking as much time as she needs. It don't matter I'll wait years for her if I have to.

Rubbing her back there's a knock at the door before it pushes open. I look up to see my Mom and Dad both looking at me with shock. I stood up with my princess in my arms and laid her down gently making sure she was rapped up and comfortable. Walking out my room I closed the door and went towards the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie I missed you so much" my mom said kissing my cheek. My dad ruffled my hair and smiled at me. " I missed you guys too I thought you won't be back until next week". My mom grasp and my dad looked shocked. "Y-you didn't stutter" my dad said sounding proud.

I rubbed the back of my neck "yeah I've had some help with that" I said blushing. "Does it have anything to do with young lady that was hanging to you like a koala" my dad said smirking. I blushed again. "Yeah that's my girlfriend" my dad looked prouder and my mom looked like she was about to burst.

"Yes I finally get a daughter" she said jumping a little. "Baby?" I heard Tiff voice called out she walked into the kitchen with sweat pants on good. "Ooh hello"! She said looking at my parents my mom ran up to her and hug her tightly.

"Ooh your so beautiful. And look at your hair it's so curly." She pulled it my eyes widen 3 days ago she punched a teacher in the face for same reasons. Looking at her face I can tell she didn't like that but not reacting because of me.

Putting on a smile to other it looked genuine but I saw passed it I knew it was fake. That plus her period being on I know she's a bit pissy. "Hello I'm Tiffany Davis" she said stretching her hand for a handshake. They shook her hand.

Walking up to her "baby I ordered some Chinese food. Wanna come with me to pick it up" she nod yes. Going upstairs to get her wallet and keys. My mom looked at me "she on her period. Not really the best time for her" my mom nod her head in understanding.

Walking down we went to her car since it was blocking mines. I opened the door for her
and then I went to the driver side. "Thank you for not cussing my mom for touching your hair" I said. She looked at me "I'd never do that out of respect for you" she turned her head looked forward.

Tiffany Thoughts

I don't know what it is but I get a bad vibe off of Alex's dad. He keeps looking at me weird. Like I'm a meal or something. I really hope I'm just tripping. His mama seem nice but I can't scratch the feeling about his dad.

Back to Alex POV

I look over at my princess she seem weird. She's not how bubbling self today. "Baby?" She hmm "are you okay?" I asked her. "Yes baby just a little tired". She said softly. Pulling up the Chinese restaurant I went inside to get our food.

"Order For Dames" I told the hostess at the desk. She just keep staring at me licking her lips. Handing me the food she looks over me one more time. I look at her weirdly. Getting to the car passing the food to my princess I kissed her lips.

Getting to my house I left my brothers food on the table. Going up stairs she took off her pants and went into the bathroom. A sat in the bed waiting for her to come out.

She came out and sat beside me kissed my lips. Starting to take out the food. She stop and looked at something. She laughed so hard it was music to my ears. "Someone got a little admirer." She sang. I looked at her confused she smiled and give me the piece of paper with a phone number on it.

I threw it in the trash and eat our food.
********************************************
Walking into school alone because Tiffany had a doctors appointment and going to be late. Putting on a outfit Tiffany picked out for me.

I'm at my locker taking out my books when my locker was shut almost taking my hand with it

I'm at my locker taking out my books when my locker was shut almost taking my hand with it. Looking I see Jason. "Why you keep hanging around my girl" he said pushing me into the locker. "Who's your girl?" I said really confused "Tiffany is my girl stupid" he said pushing me hard into the locker.

I looked at him like he crazy "yeah bet you didn't know huh. I had her all with me last night" I knew he was lying because I slept at her house last night "she taste really good too like strawberries had that bitch sucking my dick real good"

When he said that I saw red punching him in the face. He laid on the floor in the middle of the hallway unconscious. Grabbing my bag going into the office. Taking a seat hearing my princess voice.

(She wore vans)

(She wore vans)

"Baby what happened are you okay" she asked looking worried. My cousin came out when she saw me she rolled her eyes. "What happened" I told her she didn't suspend me just detention for a 3 days.

Holding my princess hand we walked to our class. Sitting next to each other we took our books and started to work. Tiffany who's a freaking Genius I might add finished it in 10 minutes.

Sitting in the back of the class so no one saw. She unzipped my pants started to play with my dick through it. I tried to push her hands away but she didn't care. She popped it through my boxers and zipper and start stroking me. I looked at her she's looking through her paper like nothing happening. I start to groan deeply just as I was about to nut she stop.

I looked at her like she was crazy. She smiled innocently at me. Then she started again. This keep going on until almost the end of the class then she let me finished she then proceeds to lick the cum off her hand. Looking at her with wide eyes Going into her purse she took out some wipes and wiped me off and her hands.

Then the bell rang. She whispered in my ear "wanna skip school big daddy." She nibbled on my ear. Grabbing her hand we left school to her house because it was the closest.