Part 7

🛑SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT🛑
Tiffany POV

I don't know what came over me. I saw the incident at school it turn Alex from cute to damn daddy. I knew he was stressed and wanted to give him a released so I give him one.

Getting to my house we went to my room I made sure to lock the door. He picked me up and though me on the bed and started to suck my neck. I'm now a moaning mess he took off my pants and panties in one go. "I-is th-this o-okay ba-ba-by" he stuttered out. "Yes" I said.

He start to rubbing my clit slowly. Looking me in my eyes I moaned. He started to kiss my lips slowly then moving to my neck. Down to my boobs. I didn't even notice my shirt was off.

He started to suck on my boobs giving each nipple the same attention as the other. I'm dripping wet. I felt a finger at my entrance he pushed it in. "Shit" I whisper he keep pumping in and out. Still kissing down my body then he kissed my sex.

Now we have done "things" before fingering a hand job but this is new territory for us. He kept licking and rolling his tongue around my pussy. "Ahhh" I moaned as I pulled on his hair and he groaned sending vibrations to my cure.

5 minutes later I shudder and came on his tongue. "Hmmmmm cherry and (he smacked his tongue) bananas." He said really huskily. Shit that was sexy looking at him my juices dripping off his chin. Flipping him around I kissed him deeply.

Kissing down his body until I reached his dick. I've never done this before. But porn don't fail me now. Licking from the base to the tip then taking the whole thing in my mouth. I bob my head up and down. "Fuck" he groaned.  I kept going down until it hit the back of throat. And then I suck and hollow my cheeks as I came up.

His legs started to shake then I went faster and harder. Like 8 minutes later "fuck" he came in my mouth I swallow all of it but I didn't stop and kept going. "B-ba-baby s-st-stop" he tried to push my head away but I kept going. His legs started to shake and he came again. Then I stopped.

He pulled me up and kissed my head. "Let's go take a shower." I said we went into my bathroom and took a shower together.  When we  we're done we brushed our teeth. And laid down still naked.

Laying on his chest he kissed my head again. "I really really like you" Alex said to me. I looked smiling "I really really like you too. Can we go get something to eat" he laughed at me and nod yes we changed our clothes.