Part.9

Alex POV

I it's been a month since Tiffany and I confessed our love for each other and when I took her virginity. It's been about 7 months we've been together and I've never been happier. Summer is coming then it's our last year of school.

I'm excited to find her. I don't get bully as much as I use to mainly because my girlfriend is a bit crazy and will stab someone. Also because she taught me how to be more confident and to stand up for myself.

I'm currently laying on her bed rubbing my fingers throughout her hair. We haven't been spending as much time at my house. For some reason Tiffany just didn't want to and im not going to push her into something she doesn't want to do it that makes her uncomfortable.

We sleep at with each other almost every night. Even when we're pissed at each other we still find ourselves cuddled up at the end of the night. Which makes me extremely happy.

Sighing in content my phone starts to ring. Looking at it my mom is calling me.
"Hello?"
My mom "Hey sweetie how you doing?"
Me " I'm doing good mom what's up"
My mom " well one of my clients daughter will be staying with us for a month or so and I wanted to give you and my beautiful daughter in law a heads up"
Me " Umm okay mom any thing else"
My mom " yes are you coming home tonight. I wanted to do a family movie night. Of course Tiffany is always welcome. I just want Brittany to feel at home and she might feel better not being the only girl"
Me " yes mom I will be home tonight. I'm not sure if Tiffany will want to come but I'll run it by her.
My mom "ooh once your coming I know she is. I texted her earlier she said both will be there."

My looked at my phone crazy.
"Mom if you asked her already what's the sense in telling me. And why ask her before you asked me?"
I asked my mom.
My mom " because I know if she says yes you'll come. Bye love you see you tonight" sighing as she hang up on me.

Looking at the time it's 4:30 deciding to wake up Tiffany. "Baby" I shake her "baby wake up" she groaned "why?" She asked "because you promised my mom" I said. She sat up "ahh shit I forgot". Going into the closet she put on some sweats grabbed her purse and keys.

"Baby you can go before me

"Baby you can go before me. I have to stop and get somethings for your mom. Do you need any snacks.?" She said walking out the bathroom "why can't we go together?" I asked her "I just thought we were taking both of our cars baby. No real reason. I can follow you home and then we can go" she said looking for her glasses.

Sighing I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. Kissing her neck softly she melted into it. "No baby go ahead I'll see you in a hour." I said she turned around kissing softly which turned heated fast. Looking down at her "Jump" I hear her purse and keys hit the floor and her legs wrapped around my waist.

Pushing her against a wall I started to grind my bulge into her heat and she moaned. Ooh how I love her moans. "Baby we have to ooh shit" she was cut off by me popping a nipple in my mouth. "Baby stop. W-we hmmm st-stop" sighing I stop and fixed her shirt.

Kissing her lips I left and went home. 15 minutes later I arrived home. Getting into the house "Mom I'm home" I shout from the front door. She screams she's in the kitchen and I follows her voice.

Walking in I saw "Brittany?" I said looking at her in shock. Brittany is the girl I lost my virginity to about 2 years ago. "Alex!" She screamed excitedly jumping into my arms wrapping her legs around me.

"I missed you so much" she said I pat her back awkwardly letting her down

"I missed you so much" she said I pat her back awkwardly letting her down. "Where my daughter-in-law" my mom said I see Brittany smile dropped a little bit but paid no mind to it. "She said she had to get you some stuff." I told her.

Sitting at the table thinking. I didn't even think that my mom ment this Brittany. Ooh lord Tiffany's going to kill her if she tires anything with me. Rubbing my temple. I heard "honey I'm home". Looking at the door she walks in looking as beautiful as ever.

She walked up to me and peck my lips. Before noticing Brittany with a big smile "hi I'm Tiffany" my princess said looking her. Brittany gave her a stank look "hi" was all she said. Looking at Tiff I got up and kissed her neck because I know how she gets.

"Anyway Ma! I bought the snacks and grocery's you wanted." My mom came down smiling "thank you honey" my mom said smiling at her. "I'm going change baby" she said looking at my. She walked out the kitchen but I couldn't help but stare at her ass.

"Really Alex?" I looked at Brittany confused " she is so not your type and your to good for her" she said rolling her eyes "look Brittany I know we haven't seen each other in a while and your use to me being soft and following you around like a lost puppy. I take a lot of shit but I will not take disrespect towards my girlfriend!" I said glaring at her "y-you didn't stutter". She said Rolling my eyes I walked upstairs looking for my baby.

Walking into my room I see her putting on leggings. She looked up at me and smile but then it start to drop a little. She walked up to me as I sat on the bed and straddling me "what's wrong big daddy"

 She walked up to me as I sat on the bed and straddling me "what's wrong big daddy"

"Nothing princess" I said rubbing her ass. She looked at me for bit then kissed me I grabbed her ass and she sucked on my neck. I groaned Damn my baby know just how to turn me on. Looking at the time mom said we start in 30 minutes. I smirk turning us around and taking her leggings off. "Baby you have to be quite" I said. Smirking when I saw she didn't have on any panties then I latch my lips onto her beautiful vagina.

25 minutes later I made my princess cum three times and she got me twice. Putting on some pants and wiping her off. She tried to stand but she was little sore. Still not use to my size.

I laughed at her "shut up" she said I laughed harder she pout at me. I lift her up and carried to the movie room. Brittany giving us the stank eye. She better stop before Tiffany catch on because once she decides she don't like someone there's no going back.

Looking I saw my mom cuddling into my dad and I smiled at them. Sitting back I got our favorite movie blanket and my baby put her foot on my lap Brittany got up went the bathroom and came and sat on side of me. Good Lord this going to be an interesting couple of weeks.