Part 13

Alex Pov

I haven't been home in about an week. School finally close we got report cards yesterday. Tiffany got straight As I got As but 1 B AP Calculus.  Rolling my eyes whatever. Im now sitting on her bed thinking what I want to do for her birthday in two weeks.

She's currently taking a nap and I'm watching a movie. There's a knock at the door I went to unlock it to see Dustin. "Hey man I got a date tonight and Im trying to use Tiffany's car!" He said. Looking at her Im not waking her up she'll beat my ass.

I sigh "you can use my car. I really don't want to wake her up. Just please be careful"  he looked at me and smiled "you the best brother in law ever!" He said going into his room. Thank God he gets his car next week.

Laying in bed Tiffany wasn't looking good at all. I put my hand on her forehead she felt warm. Sighing she getting sick she sweating and her room is 61°f. I got my phone out and called her mom.

"Hello"
"Hey ms Davis is Alex Tiffany isn't feeling good. Shes sweating but her room is like ice and she been sleep all day" I said to her.
"Im coming home" she said hanging up.

"Baby" Tiffany said weakly "Im here princess. Its okay your moms on her way and Im going to make you some soup" I kissed her head. I know what you thinking and yes I can make soup. Tiffany thought me.

20 minutes later her mom pulled in. Rushing inside she went right upstairs. I followed her she took her temper 106 f. "That's too high we have to get her a hospital". I picked her up and we rushed out.

Getting there her mom took her in the back while I sat in the lobby. I called my mom
"Mom Tiffany's in the hospital and I don't know what's wrong". I said on the verge of tears.
"I'm on my way" was all she said hanging up.

I texted her brother to let him know 20 mins later I was sitting in the lobby with my mom,dad,brother and Tiffany brother and date.

Her mom came back out. "She's fine her birth control some how slipped out of placed causing her to get sick they removed it" we all nod. Sighing I push my hands down my face. Going in to see her she was sleep. I kissed her head.

"Alex?" She said "hey baby how you feeling?" I asked "sore" was all she said and went to sleep. 1 hour later everyone left I stayed and let her mom go home for some rest. The next morning the doctors was checking her out making sure everything was fine and it was. She's getting to leave and the door open reveals Justin with gifts.

Tiffany walked out the bathroom and smile when she saw the gifts

Tiffany walked out the bathroom and smile when she saw the gifts. "Justin you didn't have to that this" she said. "I just wanted to make sure you was okay. Dustin and I came to get y'all." Tiffany hugged him as much as I didn't like it I just kept my mouth shout. After the hug I pulled her closer to me and kissed her cheek. Grabbing her bags we left hand in hand with Justin behind.

Getting her in the car we make our way to her house. I carried her upstairs I really don't like Justin. I know he wants Tiffany I can't help but to think sometimes he's more right for her. I sighed took off her shoes and pants tucking her in.

I sat in the chair and looked at her. They enjoy the same things listen to the same type of music like the same movies. I know I will never leave Tiffany but I'm terrified she's going to leave me. Especially with Brittany keeps messing with us. I'm glad she's leaving this week.

Sometime goes by and "baby why are over there?" I'm out of my trance. Getting up I laid next to her and she cuddled into me. She inhaled my sent "hmmm you smell yummy big daddy" I blush.

I don't have nothing to worry about I guess the thing with Tiffany is she is extremely loyal. I know she loves me I'm just being insecure. I kissed the top of her head and went to sleep.

🛑Slight mature content 🛑
3 days later and Tiffany is doing really good back to her old self we can't have sex for 2 weeks. I'm taking it pretty good but my beautiful princess keeps trying to seduce me. Because apparently she's horny.

Sitting in her bed and she walks out the bathroom. "Fuck" I groaned she just walks in like she's not doing this to me on purpose.

(Whoever this is your selfish got all that body and don't wanna tell people how)

She straddles me "baby we can't have sex" she starts to grind on me my dick can't take much more. She kissing on my neck hard I'm so gone in the feeling my body has a mind of it's own because all I heard was her moan softly I didn't even realize my finger was inside her.

This isn't really sex I'll just give her a release I keep pumping in and out of her. She moaning loudly I pop a nipple in my mouth I swirl my tongue around it. Flipping us over I took off her panties pulled her to the end of bed got on my knees and start to eat her out. Her legs shake and she cums. Now she probably thought I was going to stop but no.

She wanted this she's going to get it. I keep eating her out and fingering her. She gets louder. "Ba-baby pl-please ooh lord" she came like 4 times legs shaking and she's screaming. "Give me one more baby" I told her she keeps telling me she can't do it. But she got to. Then she squirted all over my face and I drank every last bit of it.

Getting up I took off my shirt because it's soaked wiping my face going to the bathroom I got a warm rag and wiped her off. 3 minutes later soft snore came out of her. I laughed. Getting one of my shirts I put it on her tucked her in and went to sleep.