Part 2

Tiffany POV
It's the end of the day a long long day I'm happy to go home. Walking out the door I see Alex walking out towards the parking lot. Taking a deep breath then I screamed "ALLEXX!" He stop and look around but smiled when he was me.

Walking up to me "where you going big daddy?" He blushed twice as hard "Im go-going h-h-home" he said "can I come my mom working at the hospital tonight so I'll be home alone" I said with a pout. He nod his head yes.

"Great follow me home so I can change and then we can go to your place." Pulling into my place I saw he was right behind me running inside up the steps I look for something to throw on.

Putting on a black jacket over it texted my mom where I was going and walked down the stairs

Putting on a black jacket over it texted my mom where I was going and walked down the stairs. Going to his car his mouth dropped when he saw me. "N-no!" I looked at him like he's crazy

Alex POV

"N-no!" She looked at me like I was crazy. I'm not letting her wear that in public. I don't care if we just meet and not together. I fully plan on making her mine as soon as I get the balls to ask her out.

"Your not wearing that. Find something else." She smirked at me " you didn't stutter interesting" she said going back in side and came back out with a pair of sweat pants on. "This okay big daddy" I blush but nod yes.

I opened the car door for her she kissed my cheek I closed her door and blush again. Damn I never blush so much in my life.

Got in the car and we're on the way to my house. During the ride I was thinking. I didn't stutter. It's been a while since that happen. So deep in thought I didn't realize I made it home.

Getting out the car I opened her door. Grabbing both of our bags we went inside. My mom and Dad are on business trip and won't be back for three more weeks. My brother is probably out being a hoe so we're lone.

Grabbing her hand taking her to my room I put our bags on the floor. Turning around she was taking off her sweat pants I couldn't help but stare at her ass damn. "So what you wanna do big daddy" she asked taking off her shoes and laying on my bed.

It's a lot of things I wanna do to her. Shaking my head blushing at my thoughts. "W-we c-ca-can W-wa-watch a m-movie" I said she looked at me smiled. We didn't have any homework so I turned on my flat screen TV went to prime and give her the remote.

She turned on something named why did I get married the stage play. I got under the cover and she followed laying her head on my chest. I know she can feel my heart thumping though my clothes as I lay flat awkwardly. Laughing at me she took my hand put it around her waist.

I blushed but it felt good it felt right. Getting use to the feeling I stop blushing like I'm crazy and watch the musical with her which was really good.

At one point she feel asleep and I went right behind her.

Tiffany POV

Waking up I didn't realize I feel asleep. I start to study Alex a bit more he was tall about 6'4 at least. Brown hair that I can't wait to tug on. Beautiful pink lips his chin was crooked but strong. After staring at him like a creep I try to get out his hold.

But he just tightened it. After 10 minutes I got of his hold and went to use the bathroom. Looking for my phone 5 missed calls from mommy. 15 messages my eyes popped out my head. Looking at the time 11:45pm she's going to kill me.

Stepping out the room calling her with shaking hands.
"Hello?" She answered
"Yes ma'am" I said softly.
"Tiffany Diana Davis I will beat your ass if you ever pull some stupid shit like this on me again. I need you pick up your fucking phone what you think I bought it for. And if your sleeping out I want to know when where and with who!" She growled over the phone.
I pulled the phone from my ear because she got loud.
"Mommy mommy calm down I'm sorry we fell asleep watching a movie. I didn't know we were out for that long. I called you as some as I woke up I promise!" I said to her softly
"Come home Tiffany" was all she said hanging up the phone on me.

My eyes start to water a bit she never yells at me. That's something I'm not use. Looking at Alex he was sleeping so peacefully I didn't bother to wake him this late. I just grabbed my stuff and ordered a Uber.

Putting on my sweat pants and jacket I walked down the stairs. Locking the door from the inside I took the Uber home. Walking through my front door my mom sitting there drinking tea.

"Sit" was all she said. Sighing "I'm not mad at you. It just scared me. You never not answered my calls I thought something was wrong. You can't do that to me" she said softly I nod yes crying. "I know mommy I didn't mean to be out that long." I said looking at her. She hugged me and kissed my head.

"So.... tell me about the boy" she said I laughed lightly. "He's a bit shy and he stutters a lot. He's the sweetest thing" I said she smiled at me. "As long as he treats right im happy. Just don't, don't shut me out we're all each other has. Remember what I told you?" She asked me seriously.

I blush "if and when I decide to have sex I must tell you" I said she kissed my head and went to bed. She always told me growing up she wants me to be open with these kinda things. So I wouldn't get hurt or pregnant before I'm ready.

Sighing I went to my room took a shower and got ready for bed. I laid down and realize "I didn't get his number" I smacked my head.