Part 8

Third Person
The Dinner

Arriving at the dinner Alex held Tiffany's hand walking into the dining hall. Not noticing the lustful gaze of his father on the young woman he's slowly falling in love with.

Walking up to them was the host of the dinner. When Mr.Kinsey eyes landed in Tiffany he smirk "and who is this beautiful young lady?" He asked eyeing her. "This is my girlfriend Tiffany" Alex said putting his hand around her protectively

All the woman older and young looking at her with either envy or awe. Going to the table they sit Alex pulled out Tiffany seat and Ashley stood waiting for Trey Alex brother to do the same. She cleared her throat. " you need a halls or something"  his brother asked the girl.

As Tiffany laughed she knew this was going to be a eventful night. People we're talking and walking around socializing. Alex and I sat staying to myself. Having to use the bathroom I excuse myself.  Getting in the stall some women came in but I couldn't see their face. They were talking shit about me.

"Who does she think she is she has every man in here staring at her."
"I bet she's only with David boy because they have money"
"Probably a hoe"

Popping out making myself known. Going to wash my hand I spoke. "It's sad to see people hating and judging someone they don't. Especially when their older then your mama" I dried my hands "I liked him before I knew he had money. Also his dick is big so that's a plus and I haven't really had sex with anyone. Bet you couldn't say that when you were my age" I winked at them while putting on lipgloss

Getting back I see a girl hanging off of Alex. "Look I don't know I don't care please remove your hand before you lose all that pretty hair" I said Trey laughed and Ashley didn't look happy.  Bitches.

Alex POV

It's been three weeks since the dinner and I'm starting to get this weird vibe off my dad. I think Tiffany feels the same way because she don't like to be in the same room with him. It could just me my mind.

It's Friday and we have two more classes left. I'm sitting next to baby. Looking at her she looked beautiful like always. She's sitting on the side of me sucking a lollipop then she looked at me. I got automatically hard.

I groaned going to her ear "your doing this on purpose" she smirked at me and wink

I groaned going to her ear "your doing this on purpose" she smirked at me and wink. Looking around all the guys are staring at her. Staring at her lips "THE FUCK YALL LOOKING AT" I seethed I took the lollipop out her mouth and through it away.

She laughed and kissed my lips. The teacher act like she didn't care. Fucking horny idiots.
The bell rang and she stood up. Her jacket was off and I heard a "Damn she bad" behind me. I took her jacket and put it on her.

Call me insecure or what ever but guys and girls check her out all the time

Call me insecure or what ever but guys and girls check her out all the time. We've been together what 5 months? You should see her DMs guys talking about some "hey baby". I know she don't reply but damn it gets on my nerve.

I know I can't help that my girlfriend is beautiful. But damn these people can't see I'm with her. Like come one.

********************************************

We're at my house and Tiffany went into the bathroom to change.

She came out looking yummy

She came out looking yummy. The white clashing against her chocolate skin made my dick instantly hard. She came and straddling me. I kissed her stomach then her lips.

She moaned lightly I gripped her firmed ass. She started to grind on my bulge. I took off her top and went to work on her boobs. Laying her on her back I took her pants off and start to finger her. Then I went to eating her out. She taste so good. After she came I went to kiss her. She took my dick out my sweat pants and start to pump me.

Then she started rubbing it through her wet folds. "Can I put it in?" I asked looking in her eyes. She said yes pushing in she start to tense up "relax baby". I kissed her lips and pushed all the way through I waited she screamed into the kiss. I let her adjust kissing the tears off her face.

After a few minutes I start to move she moaned loudly. Good thing no ones home "faster" and that's all it took. We made love for hours.

David (Alex Dad)

Standing by the door I heard everything. Every moan the sound of her pussy made. He took her virginity he's making love to her. That's should had been me. I left the house and slammed the door. I haven't been this upset in a long time. Why haven't she notice me. I can take care of her.

Coming back home a couple hours later walking to my sons room I picked the lock and stare at her. Her perfect breast how it raised and relax with each breath. How beautiful she looked a sleep. Then she cuddled into him. I huffed and walked out the room.

Going into my room my wife was reading a book. Sighing might as well. Opening her legs "honey what are you ooh my" I cut her off by sticking my tongue in her. Picturing Tiffany's dark honey looking pussy. Thinking about her moans and her screaming my name. After she came I still went at it hmmm I can't imagine how good she's going taste. After a while I looked up and my wife passed out.

Rolling my eyes I went downstairs. Seeing my princess limping my jaw clenched.

"Tiffany POV

Waking up on Alex chest I feel really sore. We went at it for 3hours. I told my mom my plans and went to get me on birth control last month. I love Alex but I just don't know how to say it. I don't want to scare him away.

I get up to use the bathroom and limped there. Looking at the time 3:30am. Putting on some sweat pants and Alex T-shirt I went down stairs for some water.

"You okay Tiffany?" I jumped at the sound it was Alex dad. "Yes I'm fine just a little thirsty" I said he nod he stood there staring at me with face void of emotions "are you okay? You look kinda upset?" I asked him slowly he chuckled darkly before he can respond "baby what you doing down here." Alex asked me.

Looking up where his dad was he's gone "just getting some water big daddy" I kissed his lips he picked me up and we headed back to bed. "Baby what do you think of us staying at my house more?" I asked feeling really weirded out with the encounter with his dad.

"That's fine princess whatever you like" I smiled at him and kissed him. He laid me on bed locking his room door. Looking at him he only have on underwear yummy I thought licking my lips.

"Baby I know your sore. If you keep looking at me like that I can't help but take you again." I smiled and looked at him sheepishly. Taking off the sweat pants as we went into his connected bathroom not paying attention he picked me up and sat me in a warm bubble bathe. "Hmmm" I moaned softly he sat behind me and I never felt so content.

"Hey Alex"? I called out "yes princess" he said kissing my head "I umm I kinda sighing I love you" I said to him looking forward it was quite I turned my head to look at him he was just smiling. Very wide "I love you too baby" he said kissing my head. I couldn't help but feel like so good. He kissed me neck and started to suck on it. Hmmmm that feels good.