Part 15

Tiffany POV
melanin_poppin7 this is for you boo thang.

At the dinner

Getting to the restaurant Ashely kept picking with me. I'm trying to behave for Trey I don't want to mess up his Birthday but if she keeps it up I'm whopping at ass. Brittany and Zane also came with. Brittany looked nice I might not like the bitch but she looked good.

But then there was Ashley looking a hot fucking mess

The outfit is cute but not for where we at

The outfit is cute but not for where we at. It's a bar and lounge. They knew the owner so Alex, Brittany and I being underage didn't mean nothing.

Getting seated Alex pulled out my chair like always. Ashley once again waited for Trey to pull out her. After about 5 minutes I got annoyed "girl sit your ass down it ain't happening"I said the table laughed while she turned red.

I wasn't trying to embarrass her but damn. Take a hint sis. Looking at the menu they had a seafood fettuccine. Oooh I love seafood and pasta I'm going to get that. "What you getting big daddy" I said shifting my body to Alex. Knowing him he's probably going to get jerk chicken pasta. "Jerk chicken pasta" I laughed at how predictable he is.

"What?" He said I pecked his lips. I love that about him. When the waitress came bitch was bad as fuck. If I was gay. She asked for everyone drinks. Everyone order some mixed drinks while I just got a strawberry lemonade I don't really drink. "Damn her nose is huge" I heard Ashley said. I looked at her side ways "looked beautiful to me" I said sipping my water.

The waitress came back who I found name was Amanda. She brought out our drinks. "Umm miss" Ashley said snapping her fingers at her. I sat up and put my hands under my chin. "Don't you listen I said I wanted lemon not a lime" she said with attitude "I'm sorry ma'am I'll get that fixed for you" Amanda said.

"Yeah why don't you do that" Ashley said I took deep breaths. I hate when people or rude to waitress/waiters for no reason. "I think we might need a new waitress this one looks like she's a little slow" she said looking at Trey.

"Well I think she's doing a wonderful job. Stop being a little bitch Ashley" I said harshly. She quite down the lady came back took our orders for food. 15 minutes she came back with our orders. Then Ashley start again "I don't understand why it took so long" she said "maybe because they cook to order" I said clearly annoyed.

All she been doing the whole time is complaining and I can tell everyone is getting annoyed too. Even Brittany looking at her side eye. Feeling how annoyed I am Alex starts to kiss my neck. I don't know how but he always can get me to relax. No one else can. I start to eat my food.

A few minutes later Amanda came back with a refill for everyone who's drink was low. "Umm why do they got refills and I don't" Ashley said. "I'm sorry ma'am but their drinks are low and yours is still full so I didn't think" Amanda started but was cut "yes you didn't think. Your type of people never think. Just do" Ashley yelled out I stood up slowly "what do you mean you people Ashley and choose your words wisely" Alex said in a very angry voice

Her eyes widen just realizing she said that shit out loud. Putting on a brave face. "You black people" she said slowly I looked at her and nod. And then through the empty glass at her head. Hitting her right in the head she dropped out of her chair screaming holding the side of her head.

I got up opened my purse tipping Amanda $200 dollars going to the car. A few minutes later the ambulance and police showed up. I sighed and walked out the car going towards the police.

After 45 minutes and a few guest telling the police what happened I was free to go and the police officer said we should sue her. But I don't care.

Taking out my phone I got a Uber home. Getting home stripping taking a shower 20 minutes later I got out and meet Alex on my bed " I brought your food baby" I nod and kissed his cheek.

"Baby it's okay. She's just a stupid bitch" I laughed we ate in silence a little later Alex got one of his shirt and put it over my head. I for got I was in a towel.

"Your perfect baby" he said kissing my cheeks. Sighing we laid down and watched a movie. Picking up Alex phone I called Trey.
"Hello?"
"Hey Trey I just want to apologize for ruining your birthday" I said
"Don't be crazy Ashley ruined it and was way out of line. I broke up with her when she called the police on you. Your family Tiffany I'll never let no one disrespect you like that." He said I laughed a little with a tear coming out my eye.
"Beside I got a date with Amanda next Friday." I laughed really loud hearing this.

We said goodnight and I cuddled into my baby " you feel better?" He asked. I nod yes "good now spread them legs" I laughed as me flipped me on my back and spreading my legs. Going back in head first.