Ch 18

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MILD SEXUAL ASSAULT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS CHAPTER MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME VIEWERS. TO ALL MY SURVIVORS OUT THERE YOU ARE STRONG BEAUTIFUL AND DONT LET NO ONE TELL YOU OTHER WISE.

Tiffany POV

This has been the worst week and a half of my life. I watch the new all the time seeing my mom begging me come home. Alex face breaks my heart every time I look at him it breaks my heart.

I get beat every day and he tries to rape me on multiple occasions. But I always fight him off which results in a worst beating. I've also been throwing up a lot. I think it's from all the damn stress. I just need to get out of here my body feels so stiff I can nearly stand to use the bathroom.

I just finished throwing up again I crawling to the bed. Using what little strength I have left to get in the bed. Then the door opens I can't control the tears that are coming out. Taking a few deep breaths to control my emotions. "Hey princess" that word will be the same to me. "I brought you some pain killers" he said. I don't respond I'm just crying softly. I have never felt so helpless in my life.

I can take him in a fight but I'll have to do bodily harm but even then there's no way for me to get out. The door has a finger print scanner on it. He never comes in with a phone and the only weapon I have is a tv that is on the wall and to heavy to lift.

I even tried to take a draw out the dresser but their sealed shut only there for decorations. He walks over to me and lay on top of me. I keep my eyes closed. P-please l-let me go home" I begged. I just want to lay up under my mommy.

He got mad gripping my jaw "you are home. Just love me back dammit. Think about the beautiful kids we will have" he said as a sob break through my body. "I don't want you I just to go home" I said louder he punched me in my face twice and start to take off my clothes. I'm trying to fight him off but it's not working I'm to weak.

He spread my legs open and he drop his head and lick my slip. I'm pushing him off and moving my legs around. "Stop I said stop David let go of me" I thrashing around screaming while he continues. Then boomed 💥 the door burst open 10 police officers came rushing in "please help me" one already had David in a choke hold while a female office putting a coat around me.

I go to stand up but my legs give out. The whole room is fuzzy. Then it was lights out.

Beep beep beep. What the hell is that sound. Beep beep beep damn that's annoying. I tired to open my eyes but failed. I keep trying and trying but then my eyes snapped open.

Looking around Im in hospital room. My mom is in a chair sleep. "Mommy"
"Mommy" I said again but she don't budge.

I through my pillow at her "what the fuck" she said sitting up looking around. See her I can see how tired she is. A sob broke out me "m-mo-mommy" I cracked out. She looked at me and tears started to fall from her eyes. "My baby. My poor poor baby" she said running to me.

I rap my arms around her not letting go because I'm scared if I do this will just be another dream. She tired to get out my grip but I held her tighter. Not feeling safe letting her go. I guess she notice so buzz the nurse. When nurse came in looked at me ran out to get the doctor.

"Well hello Miss Davis how are you feeling." She asked. My mom got behind and I leaned back on her taking her arm I put them infront of me. It felt like a protective shield to me. "I'm doing okay feel like I've been hit by a truck" I said. She nod her head "well everything same to be in order. You've been out for a week so we want to keep you here a couple more days. To make sure everything is fine. The baby is really healthy so that's a plus" she said.

I was rubbing my mommy arm when she said baby I froze. "What baby?" I asked. "You are about 7 weeks you didn't know did you?" She asked I shook my head no. "Ill give you some room" she said. I started to cry all over again "stupid stupid stupid" I start to pull my hair out. "Shhh shhh it's okay baby. You have all your credits to graduate. The only reason you was going back is be with Alex" my mom said " you are also a multi billionaire and Alex has money too. You have a family that loves you and will support you through it all" my mom said rubbing my head.

I nod and feel asleep in her arms.

Ms.Davis pov

My baby has been through so much. It pains me to see her this way. I can't believe Alex dad did this to her. Alex doesn't want to see Tiffany because he's afraid shes going to leave him.

Now she's pregnant I know she can do it just after all shes been through I know her self-esteem is way down. I was kinda upset that she got pregnant but after all shes been through this baby is a blessing probably the only thing that will keep her together.

Sighing Dustin walks in the room with clothes and food. "Hey mama" he kissed my cheek. He looked over at Tiffany with sad eyes. I think what bugs him the most is that she called him 15 times. Thats the most she called any of us. He feels like he failed her but in reality we all feel that way.

Jessica feel the worst she think that she should had known. The way he looked at her the remarks he made about her. Alex that boy heart is broken Tiffany always told him she doesn't really feel comfortable about his dad. He even started to feel the same way at point but brushed it off.

Their family is broken but they don't blame Tiffany and Im happy about that because that mean I don't have to burn down their house.

Dustin went and brush Tiffany hair out her face. As soom as he touched her eyes popped open and she screamed. "No no no stop stop I'm sorry" she screams and cry thrashing around. Dustin jumped back as doctors and nurses rushes in.

What have he done to my baby