Part.16

Tiffany POV

Have you ever got this feeling like something is off. Like something bad is going to happen but you can't put your finger on it. Well I've been feeling this way for the pass couple of days. I have this feeling as of someone is following me and it's freaking me out.

Sighing maybe I'm just tripping. Getting up I'm at Alex's house going to the bathroom it's 11:30 am I took a shower and put on a sundress. I have a few earrings to run today.

Getting downstairs I see Alex his mom and Brittany and another lady who I never meet

Getting downstairs I see Alex his mom and Brittany and another lady who I never meet. Brittany looks red I start to walk down the steps. "Tiffany come here please" his mom called out I walked up to them only for Alex to hold my hand. Lord please don't let me have to hit someone.

"Hello I'm Karen Brittany mother. I just want to say I'm so sorry for my daughter behavior and the problems she cost. In all honesty if I was in your shoes I would had beat her ass too" she said sending Brittany a glare. I just nod yes not really knowing what to say. It don't matter I do my mama always have my back in public. So this is weird to me.

"It's in the pass" I said. She nod her and Brittany left "never letting that little hoe back in my house" he mom said I laughed hugged her. "Baby where are you going!" Alex said walking up to me hugging me. "I'm going to run a few earrings your welcome to join" he nod went upstairs to get ready. I'm sitting on the couch watching tv when Zane walk up on me and put his arm over my shoulder.

Looking at him like he's crazy "Zane if you want that arm I suggest you move it" I hiss he moved his arm slowly "it's Zion and when you gone let me take you out" he said. I look at him because he has to be joking right "Umm when Alex allows you to" I said moving to another chair "I'm not worried about it."

"He think he's all that now your in his life I can still take his girl" he said
"Well not this one" I said getting up but he pulled me by arm right in his chest. Then he gripped my ass before I can react Alex punched him in his temple. Then he was on top of him never really seeing Alex this mad before shock the hell out of me.

After getting out of my initial shock I pulled him off "baby relax look at me. Look at me" he looked at me and I smiled at him putting my hand around his neck I kissed him softly. Trey pulled Zane off the floor. I didn't notice he joined the party after getting Alex to breathe I cleaned his knuckles and we left.

3 hours later.

Just coming back from eating I'm dropping Alex home because my mom wanted me home. I kissed Alex goodbye and told him to behave. He smacked my butt and went inside. Sighing I start to drive home but this black hummer looks like it's following me. I thought I was tripping so I took a few turns and zigzags but they were hot on my trail.

Scared as hell I picked up the phone to call my mom

Scared as hell I picked up the phone to call my mom. But it only rang and rang. I tried to call Alex but his phone was either off or dead. Same with my brother. I called 911 which was my last resort police and I don't really get along.

As soon as someone answered. Boom the hummer hit me from behind I screamed. And my phone dropped on the floor. Still trying to drive I'm now doing 120mph then boom I got hit again. This time my car spinning I hit my head to the window I felt someone opened my car door and took me out and that was it before lights out.

Alex POV.

Wondering why Tiffany haven't called me to tell me she was at home yet. Looking at my phone I hit my head my phone is dead idiot. Putting it in charge I went and got Trey phone and called her. It went straight to voicemail Tiffany phone never goes to voicemail I keep calling but nothing. Sighing my phone came on I waited for it to load.

3 voicemails from princess and 6 messages. I listened to the first one.
"Baby someone's following I can't reach my mom"it said my heart drop. Looking at the text messages

Baby I need help
Baby someone after me
I picked up my phone and called her mom. "Hello" she said
"Is tiffany home" I rushed out
"I don't know I just got out of surgery" she said.
"Look at your phone has she tried to call you"? I said.
She looking and she said
"What what happened Alex where is she.?" I can hear the worry in her voice.
"I'm going to your house I can't reach her" I rushed out.

"Trey I need your help" we both were out the door in a flash. It's takes 20 minutes to get to Tiffany house I was there in 8. Getting there police officers everywhere. Her mom reaching the same time as me. "What happened where's my baby" she asked the police I was right on side of her so was Dustin.

"Mama we received a 911 called from a cell phone. But before we can talk to the person all we heard was screams. Using gps we tracked the phone to and found a car badly damaged smashed into a tree. Whoever was driving phone and purse was still in the car. We looked at the driver license of a Tiffany Davis." He office said.

"Okay okay but where is my sister" Dustin said "we don't know we can't find her and thought she ran home" the officer said. "She she tired to call me she texted me 10 times a-and I-I" her mom said hyperventilating. Dustin trying to calm her down. "Ma'am may I see the Text messages and voicemails if any". She give him her phone.

He went into his Radio "okay we have potential Kidnapping send out an amber alert. For a Tiffany Davis 5'3 brown skin gold nose ring last seen wearing a orange and white dress".

The whole time I'm standing there confused. It hasn't sink in to me yet. Until Trey put his hand on my shoulder. "S-she c-called me b-but b-but my p-phone d-dead" I said slowly it start to sink in and slowly I started to lose it. What I'm I going to do with out her!

Tiffany POV

Waking up my head pounds looking around I'm in my room? Getting up I went to open my widow but it was just a brick wall. "What the hell" looking around I don't have mirror and where's my clothes. I look down and sawI have one a little two piece

 I look down and sawI have one a little two piece

There's a television I turned it on. "On today's new we're still on the hunt looking for 16 year old Tiffany Davis she went missing 3 nights ago" I zoomed out I'm missing I've been out for three days. Where hell am I? Then the door opened.