forty nine.

moodboard also posted on my instagram: @/taesfresas

-

The soft brushes of the makeup tool against his eyelids made Taehyung nearly fall asleep from how relaxing the action felt.

He was seated in his chair by the vanity, the top of it currently cluttered with makeup products as well as hair tools.

The omega sat quietly as they worked on his looks, butterflies never once leaving his belly since he woke up earlier that morning.

"Alright," the makeup stylist told him, "you're all done."

She held a beautiful hand-held mirror up to his face, allowing him to inspect her work up close and was rewarded with a gasp of surprise from Taehyung.

His hair was eventually finished soon after, permed to perfection with soft curls framing his face.

"Thank you so much," he said softly, watching as both the stylists bowed politely and began cleaning up their working station.

The sound of a soft knock to the door was heard seconds later before Taehyung let out a soft 'come in'.

The sight of not only Jimin but the queen standing beside him, had Taehyung politely rising to bow in her presence.

You could say he had time to grow accustomed to her presence considering she was helping him with training for his coronation.

He found himself able to relax around her and not tremble in fear, recalling how she had apologized to him about pushing the matter of having pups.

After his return to the palace, she had not only spent more time with him but also apologized on behalf of Jeongguk for his actions.

Taehyung knew the woman meant well and her words were sincere as she held his hand and promised him that he was always welcome in the palace no matter what.

The past king, Jeongguk's father, had not only nodded in approval of his queen's words but had also gifted Taehyung an expensive gold watch that sat safety tucked away in his closet.

"Hello Taehyung! You look amazing and your dress is not even on yet." She smiled widely at him before bringing him in for a hug.

Taehyung tried to be careful not to press his face against her beautiful baby blue dress, afraid he would ruin it on accident.

"Speaking of, we should get you all dressed up." She pulled back slightly, turning her head just as Jimin carefully laid out his wedding dress on the bed.

With the help of both Jimin and the queen herself, Taehyung was now wearing the most gorgeous dress he had picked out himself.

It was an extravagant white gown with gold, floral lacy-detailing lining up the entire chest as well as the shoulders and down the waistline.