twenty four.

There was something particularly exciting about the way Jeongguk was leading them further into the woods.

Anyone else would have gotten worried or cautious of an alpha like him taking him away from civilization but Taehyung could not help feeling calm.

He was not sure whether his own wolf had convinced itself that he was safe with Jeongguk or if it was the male releasing calming pheromones along the way.

The omega was too busy taking in his surroundings as he followed closely behind Jeongguk that he failed to realize there was a large stone set in place before him.

A gasp left his lips as he stumbled forward, eyes closed shut as he prepared for the impact on the ground but to his surprise that never came.

In a flash Jeongguk was turning around, eyes calculating as they zeroed in on Taehyung falling forward, hands reaching out in time to pull him against his chest.

Taehyung let out a shaky breath as he blinked furiously, a sigh of relief leaving his lips.

"Careful," Jeongguk murmured as he slowly pulled Taehyung away enough to look at his face.

"Are you alright?" His brows furrowed as he cupped Taehyung's face and searched for any wound.

Taehyung's face burned scarlet as he nodded his head, shyly reaching up to grab at Jeongguk's wrists.

"Thank you," he mumbled before Jeongguk was retracing his hands from his face.

The alpha suddenly exhaled loudly as he looked at his surroundings, making the omega follow suit.

They were in the middle of a clearing in the woods, it was beautiful and serene.

Taehyung could hear birds chirping nearby as he turned around in circles, awed look on his face.

The sun rays were peaking behind the tall trees, cool breeze touching his face as he closed his eyes momentarily.

"It's so beautiful out here," he commented softly, eyes turning to Jeongguk who was already staring at him.

He was wearing a casual grey t-shirt with some fancy logo on it and some black joggers, hands in his pockets as he shook his fluffy hair out of his eyes.

It was still early, probably about seven in the morning by the time they made it out to the woods.

Jeongguk had asked Taehyung if he was sure he wanted to come along and the omega had nodded eagerly.

And so when Jeongguk began to pull at the hem of his shirt, Taehyung let out a soft squeak as he turned to look elsewhere.

He watched as Jeongguk took several steps back, making him instinctively step closer before Jeongguk was speaking up. 

"Don't- stay back." 

I don't want to hurt you.

Taehyung immediately paused, nodding in understanding before gulping harshly in anxiousness.

He watched as Jeongguk's shirt and joggers came off, eyes taking in his toned body as Jeongguk stopped there.

Taehyung couldn't help growing upset at the fact that the male had not gotten completely naked before blushing furiously and mentally scolded himself for such thoughts.

He blinked furiously when Jeongguk's face began to show concentration, veins on his forehead bulging as his breathing picked up.

When Taehyung heard the first bone twist with a sickening crack he was screaming, eyes wide in shock and fear before instinctively taking a step forward.