thirty two.

Taehyung was quick in his attempts to turn around and face the unknown alpha, heart pounding in his chest.

His own hands attempted to push the larger, stronger  ones off his hips but to no avail.

Everything inside of him was screaming that the scent was wrong, it should not be on him.

"Excuse me!-" Taehyung began, voice coming out more panicked than he would have liked.

Unfortunately for him, he really didn't have a clue who it could be seeing as a lot of alphas had tried getting handsy with him before.

His hyungs had always made sure to protect him but now he was alone and Jeongguk still wasn't back.

"I finally got my hands on you, omega."

Taehyung recognized the voice, it was the alpha who had tried to talk to him when he was hanging out with his alpha hyungs.

Yoongi had scared him away then but now he was back, twirling Taehyung around to face him.

Taehyung could feel his heart stammering in his chest at his words, disgust blossoming in his chest when the hands tightened around his waist.

"Let go of me!" Taehyung pushed his hands against the alpha's chest in attempts to free himself.

The only thought running through his mind was Jeongguk, how much he wished Jeongguk was there to help him.

His request was ignored by the smirking alpha who tried pulling him along.

He was clearly much stronger than the omega, grip tightening when Taehyung stood his ground.

Taehyung could feel panic beginning to bubble up as his eyes filled with tears.

"He said to let go," 

At the sound of his alpha voice Taehyung visibly relaxed, not at all minding when Jeongguk practically ripped him from the alpha's grasp.

He was immediately pushed behind his alpha, whose scent became extremely heightened meaning he was releasing pheromones.

He was livid, Taehyung could tell by the low snarls and growls leaving his lips.

Taehyung quickly realized he was being passed back to Jimin who instantly pulled him against his side.

"Are you alright?" He questioned him softly but Taehyung was too focused on the way Jeongguk's tense back muscles flexed as he stared the other alpha down.

A crowd had quickly gathered once they saw and heard the king, quiet murmurs were being exchanged.

Taehyung swallowed harshly when he realized that the other alpha was not going to bow down to Jeongguk.

He was willing to challenge him.

A small scoff left Jeongguk's lips before it quickly turned into a smirk.

"How pathetic," he spoke lowly as Taehyung watched the other alpha clench his jaw at the insult.

Jeongguk was clearly trying to reel him up and by the looks of it, it was working.

"Submit now and I'll consider sparing your life."

Taehyung shivered at sheer power behind his words, thighs trembling as he inhaled shakily.

He knew Jeongguk was not kidding, making him even more nervous as to what the other alpha would do.

Alphas were extremely territorial and possessive of their mates and it didn't help that another alpha thought they could possibly challenge them for dominance.