eleven.

The walk out of the palace was a bit longer than Taehyung had anticipated.

According to Seokjin who was currently guiding him down the halls, the wedding was to take place in the huge patio.

Apparently while he had been pampered all morning, there were people coming in and out with decorations and flowers.

Taehyung had been handed a small minimalistic bouquet of pretty white and pink flowers.

"Just past these doors." Seokjin informed as they turned another long hallway.

The queen had left long ago to fill her spot for the ceremony and Taehyung was beyond nervous.

His palms were sweating and his heart was pounding in his chest, eyes wide in nervousness.

Suddenly Seokjin stopped, making Taehyung nearly bump into him.

Before he could even ask why they stopped, he smelled them.

A loud gasp left his lips once he turned around, eyes moistening at the sight of his mother and father.

"Mother! Father!" He cried, not waiting a second later before practically jumping into her arms.

Despite it only being a day without his mother, he couldn't help the sigh of relief that left his lips once she embraced him.

He didn't even realize he was crying until his father pat his back a few times and his mother kissed his temple.

"You look beautiful baby." She sniffled as she pulled away, carefully cupping Taehyung's face and brushing away a tear.

Their sweet moment was interrupted by Seokjin who had moved to the side to give them a bit of privacy.

"I apologize for the interruption but the ceremony is about to start." Seokjin spoke lightly, watching as Taehyung sniffled and brushed away a fallen tear.

It was only then that Taehyung realized that his parents were dressed formally, his mother's hair curled and makeup done.

His father's graying hair has been painted black and he had a nice suit on with a tie.

"Good luck baby. We'll be out there to witness your special day." His mother pat his shoulder before walking off with her husband.

Taehyung watched them go sadly before Seokjin cleared his throat, making the omega gulp harshly.

"Are you ready?"

-

It was slightly uncomfortable and definitely nerve wracking.

Having to walk down the small isle alone to the alter, decorated with beautiful flowers and plenty of minimalistic green decor.

As of currently he was walking down the aisle slowly, bouquet in hand as he nervously glanced around him.

There were only two rows of chairs, freshly painted white chairs set out on the lovely outdoor patio.

He could see the king and queen seated in the very front row along with another person that Taehyung couldn't recognize.

The royal guards were seated around them, filling up the two rows.

He could see his mother and father at the end of the second row, sitting quite stiffly as they all watched him walk down the isle.

Taehyung was half way towards the alter when he finally looked to see who was waiting for him at the end of the isle.

His breathing hitched at the sight of Prince Jeongguk standing there, eyes dead set on him.