epilogue.

A soft gust of wind blew through Taehyung's hair as he gazed out into the never-ending fields ahead of him, gentle smile on his lips as he hummed in tune with the wind.

A soft neighing from beside him quickly brought him out of his daydreaming as he turned his attention to his horse, Tanzanite, who was seemingly huge compared to him now.

He was still too young to saddle up and ride but Taehyung loved to take him out on walks and talk to him when the sun nearly disappeared past the horizon, beautiful shades of orange and pink in the sky.

Besides, he wasn't in any rush to ride the young horse anytime soon.

Taehyung let out a soft laugh when his horse bumped its nose softly against his hand, making the omega pet its mane lovingly.

The sound of someone stepping over high grass behind him was heard seconds before the wind brought Taehyung a familiar scent.

Within seconds he was turning around slowly, effectively drawing Jeongguk's breath away immediately.

His feline eyes were soft and wide, searching for the alpha in front of him while his hands rested over top and bottom of the decent sized bump on his belly.

The sight rendered Jeongguk speechless despite seeing the omega that very same morning, knees nearly folding when Taehyung smiled at him prettily.

The alpha reached forward to gently caress his omega's growing belly, deep sigh rumbling in his chest when he finally caught a whiff of his scent.

It had changed significantly over the past few weeks as his pregnancy developed, still sweet as always but now carrying a milky scent that clung to him mixed with Jeongguk's.

"Hi," Taehyung mumbled softly, leaning upward to press their lips together gently.

He nearly purred when Jeongguk buried his nose into his neck, content sigh leaving his lips with his alpha so close.

"My mother says people in town are already gathering gifts for you," Jeongguk informed him with a fond smile, palm flat on Taehyung's baby bump lovingly.

His official coronation ceremony had been the day before, both mates also deciding to announce the omega's pregnancy to the kingdom in that moment.

Of course the crowd had erupted in cheers as the omega removed his tunic and revealed the hidden pup he was carrying, crown on his head as he was finally titled as queen.

Both of their parents had already known beforehand and were overjoyed at the news, congratulating the expecting parents.

"Oh no, they really shouldn't," Taehyung frowned, feeling bad that they were so eager to buy his pup gifts when he knew it would probably come out of their monthly salary. 

His mother had already knitted him some tiny yellow mittens and some socks for the pup, deciding the color would be fit for both genders regardless.

They had yet to know if he was carrying a boy or girl but Taehyung knew he wouldn't care in the end as long as their pup was strong and healthy.

Jeongguk had already bought a white crib and placed it in their room by their bed, melting Taehyung's heart when he surprised him with it.

"I'm sure most of them will be hand-made," Jeongguk pipped in, trying to ease the omega's worries over the villager's spending money on him.

Taehyung nodded eventually as they continued their stroll through the fields while Tanzanite roamed freely through the grass.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Taehyung began as Jeongguk held the small of his back lightly.