four.

It was only a little over a week later that Taehyung found himself in the company of his beloved Hoseok hyung and his partner in crime, Yoongi hyung.

Their friendship was definitely an odd one, seeing as he was the only omega amongst two grown alpha males.

But in all honestly they were simply like his older brothers, caring for him and protecting him from the village itself.

Hoseok was a carpenter, working at a small shop in the center of the village.

Meanwhile Yoongi worked at a flower shop, it was extremely unusual and rare to see an alpha like himself, quiet and serious, working at such place but strangely enough it worked out just perfectly.

The owner was a little skeptical at first but after seeing how many young girls entered the shop only to give the alpha shy smiles and bat their lashes, she let him stay.

But Min Yoongi paid no mind, focused on work and nothing else.

"For the love of God, can you get away from me." Hoseok growled lowly when he sneezed once more, nose a bright shade of red and eyes watery.

A loud giggle left Taehyung's lips as he munched on some sweet bread, watching as Hoseok glared at Yoongi who was smiling smugly.

The alpha had been sneezing nonstop since Yoongi arrived smelling strongly like flowers.

"At least I don't smell like saw dust and shit." Yoongi retorted.

"You do smell like shit, it's penetrating my nose!" Hoseok began to gasp again, getting ready to sneeze.

"Well, I think he smells lovely." Taehyung hummed when Yoongi's sweet scent flooded his nose.

"Thanks, Taehyungie. I'll bring you a flower next time." Yoongi said, face still blank but that was just his normal expression.

Nonetheless Taehyung smiled brightly, thanking the male repeatedly.

They were near the center of town, Hoseok had just gotten out of work.

Taehyung had managed to get out of the house with the excuse that he was going out to shop for some clothes for the wedding.

It hadn't exactly been a lie and he did manage to get some nice things but he couldn't help himself from staying a bit longer with his hyungs.

That was the only way his mother bothered to give him some money, knowing that he had to appear presentable before the royal family.

It had been a while since he had seen Yoongi, missing the alpha's sweet scent yet intimidating stance.

"Say... How did you manage to leave your home this time Taehyung?" Hoseok asked, finally realizing that Taehyung was alone without his mother hovering over his shoulder.

Taehyung was silent for a second, contemplating whether it would be appropriate to bring up the pending conversation but in the end decided against it.

He simply brushed it off saying his mother was having a good day since her famously delicious jello had been selling like crazy all morning and she allowed him to go outside.

And the alphas bought it, not expecting for the boy to lie straight to their faces.

Instead, they talked and laughed all evening long, and when a strange alpha gained the courage to approach Taehyung, they were ready to shoo him away.

Hoseok and Yoongi liked to bicker back and forth like a married couple but they were a team when it came to defending the little omega, glaring at the intruder who was making Taehyung uncomfortable.