thirty.

warning: sexual content

-

"Submit."

Upon hearing his words, it felt as if though Taehyung's entire world had shifted.

His alpha's voice vibrated throughout his body like a gentle hum as he inhaled shakily, head feeling clearer than ever.

There was a voice inside his head, whispering the same word over and over again like a mantra, 'Alpha'.

His thoughts were filled with nothing else but him, his tone of voice demanding from the omega.

His eyes were dark and piercing into his as he waited for Taehyung to obey his command, to submit to his alpha once and for all.

His words were not harsh, more so necessary for Taehyung to reconnect with his wolf side.

If the omega submitted, it meant that it recognized Jeongguk as its alpha and found peace within itself that it was wanted.

All Taehyung wanted was for Jeongguk to want him, his wolf too.

Which was why it felt so easy and almost relieving to give in, tense body slowly relaxing against Jeongguk's hold.

The alpha was quick to gently lay the omega down onto the bed on his back, hovering over his lithe body.

Taehyung's eyes were more focused than minutes ago, tears drying against his cheeks as he hiccuped softly and sniffled.

His legs had subconsciously spread to accommodate to Jeongguk, nightgown rising to mid-thigh.

There was gentle hum in his ears, telling him that it was alright to give in, to belong to an alpha of such high caliber as Jeongguk.

Taehyung found himself slowly exposing his neck for the alpha, allowing him to gaze freely at his exposed mate mark.

Vulnerability, that was what it felt like. 

To give a stronger, more dangerous wolf the ability to overpower him and do as he pleased.

To be under his mercy without complaint.

But it was calming, tummy filled with butterflies as he shut his eyes momentarily to enjoy the feeling.

His wolf was at peace, no longer pacing around anxiously like it had been moments ago.

He could tell Jeongguk's wolf enjoyed the sight, low rumble building in his throat as he stared down at the omega beneath him at his mercy.

His scent was beginning to go back to normal, sweet and fruity as he whimpered softly when Jeongguk made no move above him.

It was only then that he was leaning down to press a lingering kiss to his jaw, moving down towards his mate mark that Taehyung had proudly displayed.

Taehyung was trembling at the feeling of warm lips against his skin, goosebumps following Jeongguk's touch traveling up his leg.

It settled just above his knee before slowly pulling the hem of his nightgown higher until his rough palm gripped the skin of his upper thigh.

Jeongguk smelled so good, making the omega feel temporarily dizzy when he began to suck onto his claiming mark.

His face twisted in pleasure as a soft moan left his lips, mouth ajar when hands moved up to his hips and manhandled him higher onto the bed.

"Mine," Jeongguk spoke huskily against his lips, roughly pulling him in for a kiss as the omega shuddered at his possessiveness.

He was breathless and his lips were swollen by the time he pulled away, hands settling on Jeongguk's shoulders as the alpha's hands caressed his tummy softly before playing with the waistband of his soft cotton panties.