Ch. 26 - Alphas

"Do I need to remind you that the only reason you are still breathing is because of Nat. How dare you talk to me with so much disrespect in my house," Cari said through clenched teeth stalking towards Emma. But Emma began to walk towards her with the same anger in her eyes. I thought we would be done with this...

"For fucks sake has nothing changed!" I said exasperated. Obviously I was ignored as just some annoying sound as the two alphas were locked in our killing the other.

"Your house?" Emma fake laughed. "I hate to break this to you sweetheart but if you think I'm going to let Nat stay here without us you are dumber than you look."

"You know what I'm not stopping this shit anymore. Kill each other for all I care," I sighed and plopped down on the couch. Kyle came and sat down next to me and put his arm over my shoulder, leaned back and propped up his feet. "Same. I'm just going to watch the show."

"Should we make bets?" I laughed and asked Kyle.

"I know I'm supposed to bet on my mate but..." Kyle laughed.

"Hey I won't say anything if you don't!" We both laughed.

Cari was furious...In a blink of an eye Emma was thrown across the room. Emma hit the wall with such a force the sound made both Kyle and I wince. Before Emma could shift into her wolf Cari used her super speed to pin Emma to the wall by her throat.

"Don't forget your place sweetheart," Cari sang playfully. Emma's eyes began to glow blue. She was livid but she wasn't strong enough to escape Cari's hold. But she was smart...Emma kicked Cari in the groan as hard as she could. Cari buckled over in pain and I could see all the men in the room wince.

"Nice hit Emma!" I cheered. That finally got Cari's attention and she glared at me. I shot her an innocent smile.

"I mean...are you okay, babe?"

"Nat I swear-" but before Cari could finish her threat she was kicked across the room by Emma.

"You're going to regret that!" Cari seethed as her eyes started glowing red. Emma was just smirking victoriously. Though you could see she was still shaken from the hit she took earlier.

"Guys I made popcorn!" Dillan said as he jumped over the couch between Kyle and I.

"I want some!" Sam yelled and plopped on the couch with us as we all munched on popcorn engrossed in the battle before us.

Cari ran over to Emma and picked her up and slammed her into the coffee table. The wooden table shattered like glass from the immense force. Blood was trickling down Emma's nose and Cari was holding her ribs clearly damaged from the previous kick.

"When do you think they are going to realize that this is a waste of time?" Kyle asked with a mouthful of popcorn.

"Probably when they are both dead. Our mates are pretty stubborn," Dillan said grabbing more popcorn.

"Should we do something?" Sam said to no one in particular.

"In a little," Isabel said from behind us. "This is just too entertaining to watch my sister get her ass handed to her."

"She's the one on the floor bleeding!" Cari yelled at us but in her distraction Emma turned into her wolf. She was huge and beautiful. Her coat was gray and brown and her eyes glowed bright blue. She made my wolf look like a puppy.

"Oh please don't shed in my house!" Cari said frustrated and I couldn't help but laugh. Emma came full speed at Cari but Cari was quicker and dodged her attack. Cari smirked but Emma was not about to give up. She charged at Cari but this time instead of Cari dodging the incoming Alpha, she attacked. She punched her large jaw hard enough that we heard a loud crack. But during the scuffle Emma managed to claw Cari's chest and shred her clothes causing blood to ooze from her wounds.