Ch. 37 - Fucked

Cari is not known for her patience. When she wants something she gets it...immediately. Or God rest the soul that tries to stop her. That's how I found myself naked and kneeling in her office. She couldn't wait the whole 20 minutes it took to get home.

I heard what sounded like her organizing something on her desk behind me but I wasn't stupid enough to turn around to find out what those 'somethings' were. For two reasons. First, because knowing Cari....it's something to torture me with and I'd rather live in ignorance than fear. And 2: because I know Cari's game now. She didn't tell me I could look which means if I do....it gets much much worse for me. So, I just stayed there obediently waiting with my hands behind my back.

It was not my thing to follow the rules. I don't think anyone would describe me as obedient. I was constantly trying to push buttons. Push the limits. But I also knew when to stop. After all I put Cari through today, I knew it was my time to submit. I really didn't want to give her any more reason to punish me. I was already fucked enough as it was...

"This might be the longest you've ever obeyed me baby," she ran a teasing finger over the back of my shoulders. She stopped walking just outside my peripheral vision. Again tempting me to look, and disobey her. But I was not falling for her trap. She knelt down to whisper in my ear, "it looks good on you."

Her cool breath on my ear caused goosebumps to litter my body. Her hands gently grazed my body until they reached my lower ribs and stopped.

"These welts look good on you too," she said sinisterly. I don't like where this is going...

She harshly pressed on the bruise I acquired from paintball and it caused me to double over in pain clutching my injury.

"Oops..." she faked concern. "Too rough?"

I caught my breath and clenched my jaw and carefully sat back up. I turned my head to look into the gleeful eyes of my mate.

"Is that all you got, baby?" I smirked. I'm crazy...like there is no way I'm not legally insane.

"Fuck, I love you," Cari moaned and captured my lips in a demanding kiss. See, Cari knew I wasn't challenging her. No. I was asking for more. And more is absolutely what I got.

Her hands roamed my body and somehow magically found all the bruises that littered my body making sure to press hard to elicit moans of pain into the kiss. Which only made her more greedy and made me more breathless. Though I couldn't pull away because it felt like her lips were my only life source. Soon I felt a hand creep into my hair. She pulled my head back roughly causing me to try to sallow a scream. I mean there were other people in their offices nearby and I didn't need them to think I was getting murdered. Though something tells me that sex with Cari is not that much different than being murdered by Cari... both very painful...

She bit down hard on my neck and began to suck at my sensitive skin but to my surprise I didn't feel the piercing pain of her fangs. This motherfucking vampire is giving me a hickey!

I wasn't complaining though because I was lost in my lust. My whole body felt like it was on fire and that fire turned unbearable once Cari found her way to my clit.

"Do you want me to fuck you baby?" She teased. This bitch knew exactly how bad I wanted it.

I nodded my head furiously and she began to finger me at a tauntingly slow pace. I groaned in irritation. I wanted more. I needed more.

"What is it baby?" She feigned confusion. This bitch I swear....

"Faster pleaseeee," I pleaded desperately.