Ch. 31 - Bound

"Cari you have your own art studio?!" Sam squealed in excitement running into the room.

I truly wish I could tell you how I got here but all I know is that I was here now.

"Of course. I don't use it much," she shrugged as if it was totally normal to have a massive art studio in your house. "You're welcome to us it as much as you'd like."

Like her ass was right there. And her body...oh my god I felt like I was on fire. Is this what playing with fire feels like? Because I'm burning.

Sam's eyes went wide in astonishment. Then she took off to explore the room yelling, "Nat I love your mate!"

My mate...holy fuck that goddess of a person is mine? She can't be real?

I reached out to touch her and Jess looked at me like I lost my mind. Cari, on the other hand, was smirking at me. I'm pretty sure she knew exactly what was going through my mind. She knew what she did to me.

Holy fuck she is real. Cari Wright is a real fucking person.

"Is she going to be alright?" Jess laughed looking at me.

"Jess why don't you show Sam some of your sculptures," Cari suggested and wrapped me up in her arms.

"Wait Jess these sculptures are yours!" Sam yelled from the back of the room.

Jess chuckled and walked over to Sam, "I'm glad someone appreciates them."

"Hey baby," Cari purred into my ear. "How bad did I break you?" Her cool breath cascaded down the back of my neck causing my body to break out in goosebumps. She chuckled lowly at my body's reaction and nipped at my ear and then ran her tongue down my neck. I was biting my lip so hard to hold back moans I was pretty sure I was going to draw blood soon.

"Did you really think you were going to win this?" She taunted.

I tried my best to squirm out of her grip. Her taunting reminded me of my original objective. But as much as I wanted to fight her it was hard to convince my body to move when it was screaming for more.

"Don't fight it, baby. Just give in to me." She whispered right before finding my weak spot and sucking. At this point the only thing that was holding me back was the fact that Sam and Jess were literally not 100 feet away in the same room. Clearly they should be able to hear everything but they were too engrossed in their own conversation about some art otherwise they would have probably left by now. At least I hope...it's hard to tell when you live in a sex dungeon...

Of course Cari did not care about our company. She was not going to stop until I submitted. Until I was either moaning her name or begging for more. So her assault only increased. A cool hand began to travel under my shirt and it make its way upwards at a tauntingly slow pace. My breaths started to get faster and faster and I knew that if her hand reached its intended destination I was going to lose it.

"Have mercy," I begged desperately and out of breath. I honestly did not think that through...begging a sadist to stop, is like putting a fire out with gasoline...

I learned that lesson the hard way as Cari growled lowly and another hand was now traveling downward. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Cari's hand slipped under my bra and began tease my nipple. I sucked in a harsh breath and unconsciously moved my hands to grip her arm as tightly as possible as if to stop her actions. If I could slap my unconscious I would because all that action afforded me was a sharp twist of my nipple and me trying to play off my whimper as a cough. To my utter amazement the neither Sam nor Jess even looked in our direction. Jesus that must be the world's most interesting conversation...