8.What happened to...Gorilla Super Glue Gel

I decided I would forgive Marie

I decided I would forgive Marie. After talking to Caleb I realized that maybe I had overreacted quite a bit. I mean it was a bit of a surprise and it'll take some time to get used to but It won't be that bad. Yesterday I saw Marie happy like never before and I'm sure this relationship will be good for them. I picked up my phone after deciding I should get both sides of the story.

I called Randy. The phone rang until he finally picked up.'' Eh hey Ally.'' he answered nervously. I smiled at this knowing Marie had probably filled him on my reaction. 

We need to talk.'' I said getting straight to the point. He sighed.

''Where?'' He asked. I told him to meet me at the local park and hung up.

I saw him by the entrance as I walked over. He had his hands in his pockets and looked nervous. ''Hi.'' I said .He smiled at me shakily. I knew he thought I was going to blow...This place about to blow-oh-oh-oh! - Sorry I had to.

''Look I was pissed off about you and Marie d-dating.'' I said the words sounding foreign as we started to stroll through the park. ''But I've come to realize maybe I overreacted a bit and I just wanted to know why you didn't tell me.'' I told him. Randy could never really keep things from me, he always felt guilty and spilled it even on my eleventh birthday party and when he told me decided we would pretend I was surprised just so it wouldn't seem I was ruining everyone's effort. For him to keep this from me....something had to be up.

''Well..... the thing is I've liked Marie for a long time but I didn't really realize it until recent. I saw her talking to some guy at the gym and he was trying to flirt with her and I immediately got jealous and was about to go over and tell the guy to piss off...when I realized I had feelings for her.'' He said still sounding surprised at this fact.

''So I told her how I felt not really knowing how she would react 'cause she was always saying how she never wanted to date and stuff but she told me she had had feelings for me too and you know what happened from there........I didn't want to tell you cause I knew you'd be upset although it was really hard to keep from you. I know we should have told use sooner. Heck we should have told you how we felt towards each other before we acted on it but we were just testing waters and everything seems to be going good.'' He finished with a sigh. I nodded reflecting over the information I had just gained. I accepted the cookie dough ice cream he bought me from an ice cream cart.

We sat down on a bench. ''I guess I understand where you guys were coming from and I know guys weren't intentionally trying to hurt me. It-I just didn't expect it. You guys are like my brother and sister and your brother and sister dating would be pretty disgusting.'' I said as we both shivered at the thought. He laughed before becoming serious.

'Your right...thanks for being so understanding, I was really worried that I had lost you.'' He said quietly. I looked him in the eyes.

 ''Randy you'll never loose me, we are best friends for life, besides how could I live without you, your goofiness is contagious! '' I said smiling. He laughed again smiling widely. He hugged me tightly. ''I love you Al '' He whispered. My smile widened. ''I love you too Randy''.

*********************************************

Once I got home I called up Marie to come over so we could mend things. We talked about her and Randy and from the way she did I knew he made her happy. As we talked I could feel the tension dissipating between us and everything was back to normal. ''So have you talked to Caleb recently?'' Marie asked. ''Well he did come by after our fight yesterday and we played COD'' I said. She smiled. ''How many times did you complete the mission compared to him?'' She asked. ''4 to 2 and it was on the hard level.'' I told her. ''Good. Way to show him some girl power.'' She said. I laughed. ''....What about Thomas....have you seen him around?''

I shook my head as I hadn't seen him since what happen at Walmart and was grateful for that. After how my Dad embarrassed me I really didn't want to see him anytime soon.

We went downstairs to get some snacks. Rodney and my dad were digging in to some ice cream. ''That better not be my cookie dough.'' I said dangerously. They both shook their heads so fast I was surprised they didn't get whiplash. I reached one of the presses and grabbed a bag of tortilla chips and sat down across from my Dad and Rodney at the island, Marie sitting beside me as we munched on our chips. Dad finished his ice cream placing it in the sink.

''Hey where all the glasses? I need some water.'' He asked. I pointed towards the sink where had just left his plate. He looked back to see that all of the glasses were in it. He sighed dramatically. I rolled my eyes ''Dad just wash a glass.'' I told him. ''Noooooo.'' he whined. '' Too much effort.'' I rolled my eyes again at his laziness. He suddenly looked up to where moms 'special china' was situated in a glass press. ''Dad don't you dare, Mom would murder you if she found out.'' I said to him. He shrugged. "Then she won't find out.'' He said reaching for a glass. As he brought the glass cup down he knocked over one of Moms vintage China plates.

My mouth dropped open as it fell to the ground. We all stared at in horror and then looked at each other. ''NIPPLES!'' Dad blurted out running his hands through his hair.

My Dad started to hyperventilate. I stood up and walked over to him. '' Why do you have to be such an Idiot!" I exclaimed. In my peripheral view I could see Rodney bail on us. That little wimp. I thought for a second looking at the pieces of glass on the ground. Fortunately they were mostly big pieces. "Okay Marie and I are going to get some super glue and you are going to pick up all the pieces and put them together." My dad seemed petrified. '' Like a puzzle?'' He asked shakily. Wait was he rocking back and forth?

''Eh yeah like a puzzle'' I agreed. I looked at Marie and she looked as weirded out as I was. ''Well we'll be off now.'' I said. Marie patted my Dad on his back as we left. '' Poor guy.'' she said. I chuckled. We came across Walmart and then we found were the glue was situated. I had a choice between Gorilla Super Glue Gel or Scotch Super Glue Gel. Not knowing which one was better I picked the Gorilla one. '' Why'd you pick that one?'' Marie asked curiously as we stopped behind a line of people waiting to pay. '' Cause there's a gorilla on it! It has to be better! Duh.'' I said. She shook her head at me as we stepped up to pay.

''Hello.'' Said the shop assistant I was looking down trying to get my money so I didn't see his face but he had a familiar sexy voice. Marie froze beside me. I looked up and none other than Thomas Rogers was sitting there with a strand of his amazing hair in his face.

Holy shit!

***************************************************************

Hey guys!

Haven't updated in a while so I thoght I would.

Cliff hanger!!!! :o