32.What happened to...Fried dough ?

"Ally get down to the hospital now!"Marie commanded before hanging up

"Ally get down to the hospital now!"Marie commanded before hanging up. I had been in the middle of another drivers test that I knew I would most likely fail like the others.

My heart started to beat faster.

Was something wrong with Thomas? Was he awake? And why was I always the last one to know?-like seriously every time.

It had been four months since the accident now and no change. I just hope he was okay.

"I'm sorry sir but I have somewhere to go."I didn't wait for his answer as I zoomed down the road. We were about ten minutes for the hospital and all I was thinking about was Thomas. Not about my speed or my fear of cars or the fact that I was the one driving the car. Once I got to the hospital I skillfully parked in and empty space. Once I stopped the car the driving instructor breathed a sigh if relief.

I jumped out of the car, grabbing my bag and walking towards Thomas's room.

"Ally!"Marie said walking up to me with a smile. "He's awake!"

I grin broke out on my face and I jumped on to Marie giving her a massive bear hug.

I couldn't believe it. The day I had been waiting for. He was awake.

Of course we weren't allowed to go see him straight away, his parents were in there.

When they cam out, instead of looking ecstatic like I was feeling, they looked a bit confused and sad.

"Is he okay?"Elliot asked his eyebrows furrowed. Tom's parents glanced at each other before his dad gulped.

"You should probably go see for yourself. You and Ally can go in first."

I quickly entered the room Elliot hot on my heels.

Thomas was looking around the room until his eyes landed on us coming towards him.

I didn't get why he's parents were like that he seemed perfectly fine to me.

"Thomas?"I asked cautiously. He looked at me and blinked.

"That's me!-well so I've heard. Who are you?"he asked politely.

I looked behind me to check if there was a stranger in the room. "Eh it's me, Ally."I told him walking to the side of his bed, Elliot stood on the other side.

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you."he nodded sticking out his hand for me to shake. I blinked at him, glancing at his hand and then back to his face.

"I-i don't understand."

Thomas chuckled. " I'm Thomas. Who are you?"he asked slowly as if I was stupid.

I frowned glancing at Elliot. "Eh Tom, are you okay?"Elliot asked.

Thomas turned to him bobbing his head. "I'm good, great actually. I slept like a baby."he said stretching his arms."So who are you?"he asked Elliot.