5.What happened To...Two crushes

When we got to their class, Terry was giving me the silent treatment

When we got to their class, Terry was giving me the silent treatment. I chuckled at her attempt; she wasn't the quietest of people and would be talking to me tomorrow. Rodney ran into my arms which lead to me making an 'oomph' sound. I was confused as to why he was hugging me. When he finally let go and examined my jeans. I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion. I looked to Theresa who had a smirk plastered on her face and a mischievous glint in her eyes. Millie and Caleb looked just as confused as I did.

Rodney looked up at me with concern though I knew it was an act, he's left eye was twitching and I - only I - knew that he was faking it.

"Ally, I hope you didn't have any accidents, we all know that when you need to go after an hour or two you just can't hold it in and..." He hesitates. I've got to admit he was very good at what he did and if I couldn't see his eye twitch I would believe him though I'm pretty sure I knew I didn't have problems with going to the toilet.

"Huh." Caleb mumbled.

Oh my god!!! I totally forget he was right there.

My face turned the color of a new, red car and I chuckled nervously. Millie had her mouth dropped open and was looking at my jeans as if suddenly she would be able to see something trickle out of it. Caleb looked kind of freaked out. I glared at my brother with all my anger, my nose began to flare, my face was red with anger and my fists were clenched. I was going to strangle this boy if someone didn't stop me. Rodney saw my features change and his eyes grew wide and he slowly began to back up.

This was my first guy friend! Everything was going great but Rodney my dear brother had to spoil it. Now I had no doubt he was going to run for the hills.

Theresa sensed my anger and was holding me back before I could attack. She chuckled nervously this time.

"Oh, Rodney here was just kidding, Ally does not have....toilet-using problems." She exclaimed like it was obvious. Caleb breathed a sigh of relief but Millie continued staring at my jeans. I calmed myself and Terry finally let go.

"Let's go." My voice came out low and authoritative, no one could argue with me. Rodney grabbed his bag and sprinted out. Millie's eyes grew wide when she heard my tone and was close behind him. I slowly began to walk down the hall. The thing was, when I got angry I would probably be the same for the rest of the day.

Caleb walked silently beside me and glanced at me every now and then like I was going to explode. I was about to snap at him but restrained myself because I had already almost lost him today and if lashed out on him it would definitely drive him away. I sighed.

I walked a bit faster - the faster I got home the faster I could go to bed and forget that event even if it was only three in the afternoon. We parted ways as usual, except I had mumbled a 'bye' and continued walking instead of hugging Millie and talking to Caleb for a bit more. I didn't even wait for Rodney to say goodbye and he had to sprint to catch up to me.