4.What Happened To...Walmart

I just want to say thanks to VanillaCoca for the book cover above!

We all rushed inside. I was still thinking about the tingles I felt when Caleb touched me, but I pushed it to the back of my mind once I saw the glorious, creamy, delicious substance I was craving. I snatched a bowl of cookie dough ice cream and I immediately took a spoon, closing my eyes I let a moan escape my lips. I opened my eyes to see everyone staring at weirdly.

Even Marie was giving me a 'what the hell' look and she knew how much I like ice cream. I laughed nervously, realizing that what I just did was a bit weird and that moan was pretty loud too.

"What?" I asked through my mouthful of ice cream. I turned around and walked back outside. It was way too awkward in there.

Soon everyone was outside enjoying the sun and our delicious ice cream. I placed my iPod in its dock and began to play music. I was happy when my favorite song, 'Waves' by 'Mr. Probz' came on.

The song is so relaxing and it fit the mood as we laid on the beach chairs lazily. I sang along knowing my voice wasn't too bad to endure. When the song ended, Millie and Caleb clapped, as they hadn't experienced my awesome talent until now. I know, I'm very modest.

"Ally-gator that was amazing! You should go on America's got talent!" Millie exclaimed. I smiled at her, shaking my head.

We lounge around for a while after, but Caleb and Millie soon had to leave, so we said our good byes and headed back inside. My Dad came home from work shortly.

"How was your day?" he asked, plopping on the couch. He started bouncing slightly, waiting for our response. He looks like a seven year old waiting for his birthday present. I chuckled at him; you see, my Dad isn't a typical Dad.... he tends to be really, really childish when he wants to be. Which is almost all the time. He's even worse than Rodney sometimes.

We told him about our encounter with Caleb and Millie and everything we did. I tried, but failed, to stop Rodney from telling my Dad about what I had done early in the kitchen. He laughed his ass off saying it was the kind of thing I would do.

Shortly after, Mom called us for dinner. I love my Mama's cooking, she could be a professional chef, even though she got stuck in the world of banking.

She had made chicken teriyaki and rice. I stifled another embarrassing moan as the flavors of the dish glided down my tongue, and I relished the taste of it. My Mom would make a lot more money if she had become a chef.

"Mom this is AMAZING!" I tell her. She gives me a grateful smile as every ones murmurs in agreement. After drying the dishes, Marie and I make our way up the stairs. We talk for a while, and I go through my Facebook notifications and my eyes halt on one.

FRIEND REQUEST: CALEB TIMMONS.

I accept the request and he immediately starts chatting with me.